Days Until The Next Dundee Administration Prediction Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You clearly don't run a business. There's always a bad debt risk - I suggest you learn that pretty quickly if you ever intend to.

Never imagined I'd say this, but you are 100% correct here.

You clearly don't run a business. There's always a bad debt risk - I suggest you learn that pretty quickly if you ever intend to.

I find it highly surprising that a Dundonian has no grasp regarding the process of law, but it is fair to say that should you fail to pay for a product or service, the blame is entirely yours not the person or company providing it.

However as you seem to suggest you run a business, although I do find that unlikely, let me know the details and I will procure a service or product from you then refuse to pay for it and we'll see how you act. After all "there's always a bad debt risk".

One from FifeSpud, Non-deluded Dee Deejango or Dee man.

They're the only ones so utterly riled by my existence.

How the f**k would anyone find your Facebook page without a name to go on?

I find it highly surprising that a Dundonian has no grasp regarding the process of law, but it is fair to say that should you fail to pay for a product or service, the blame is entirely yours not the person or company providing it.

However as you seem to suggest you run a business, although I do find that unlikely, let me know the details and I will procure a service or product from you then refuse to pay for it and we'll see how you act. After all "there's always a bad debt risk".

By the time you'd filled in our new customer application form and we'd taken 2 trade references, ran a fairly in depth credit check on you we might advance you some minimal credit facilities - but only what your pocket money could reasonably cover and then only if your dad stood guarantor.

You truly are clueless aren't you?

Archived