Days Until The Next Dundee Administration Prediction Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine being so utterly riled that you create an alias to post someone's Facebook profile on a football forum :lol:

Not only thick c***s but cowards as well :1eye

True, less than admirable.

On the other hand imagine behaving as you do. It much require such intellect.

Utter nonsense to suggest that Dundee will go out of business because they've signed James McPake and a few others for this season. The money from Celtic coming to town as well as derby matches would see them good anyway.

In our last jaunt up here Celtic fans probably did as much damage on Boxing Day as they did give us money. The Derbies is where the money is at for us.

In our last jaunt up here Celtic fans probably did as much damage on Boxing Day as they did give us money. The Derbies is where the money is at for us.

Aye, but you could have "done an MJ" and claimed the money back for the broken seats, replace the seats with others from the stadium, and pocket the difference.

Michael Johnston - pioneer.

Utter nonsense to suggest that Dundee will go out of business because they've signed James McPake and a few others for this season. The money from Celtic coming to town as well as derby matches would see them good anyway.

You've not got the hang of these 'point and laugh' at Dundee threads have you ? We need the season to start to hopefully distract these wee scamps from worrying about Dundee rather than their own teams. Its even better that we don't really care, bless.

Quitongo's Left Peg, on 02 Jul 2014 - 16:27, said:

Oh, and I don't get this dislike for Dundee fans here. The only real loathsome Dundee fan I can remember from their last time up is Fifespud. That may have changed lately of course.

You'll love NDD.

Because I posted

Shrewsbury > Dundee

Shocking behaviour.

I remember that post but without knowing the whole 'facebook gate', I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it wasn't just because you posted "Shrewsbury > Dundee", earlier in this thread you posted "Dundee fans = slavering thickos" which isn't exactly aimed at the one person who you claim was facebook stalking you or whatever it was. Now I'm sure you can see how you've left yourself open here, you kind of reap what you sow. Got any plans for the kids this summer ? I believe Fantasia is on at the cinema.

Because I posted

Shrewsbury > Dundee

Shocking behaviour.

Hmm. Got to admit I have no idea what you're talking about. But then I do other things than troll about the internet trying to wind people up. It's good fun.

And just to prove it Derek McInnes has just walked past me. Must ask him what Shrewsbury is like. Maybe he's been there.

Unfortunately I have a job so I'm kinda limited as to what I can do during the day, posting on here passes the time when I'm not busy though.

Cheers anyway.

Sorry to hear you're still working. I'm finished for the day and enjoying the early evening.

I like my job. Hope you're finished soon.

Maybe it's a bit wrong to label them all slavering thickos but there are three or four who really give Dundee fans a bad name.

We are going on holiday, actually. Still to book somewhere but got two weeks off from the 14th of this month. Thanks though.

I seen the Facebook page in question and if that's your girlfriend I wouldn't take her to Aldi never mind on holiday.

Can understand the rage coming from Ayrshire to be honest, Dundee signing players is obviously a worry for Killie as they are one team that could save them from relegation and as we all know, if Killie go down they may not come back up,

you mean rage from one forum member on an obvious fishing trip and catching a monster haul? :lol:

I remember that post but without knowing the whole 'facebook gate', I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it wasn't just because you posted "Shrewsbury > Dundee", earlier in this thread you posted "Dundee fans = slavering thickos" which isn't exactly aimed at the one person who you claim was facebook stalking you or whatever it was. Now I'm sure you can see how you've left yourself open here, you kind of reap what you sow. Got any plans for the kids this summer ? I believe Fantasia is on at the cinema.

Exactly.

This is also the guy who followed SweeperDee around calling him a paedo every time he posted. Even asking for the St Johnstone fans to start a chant of 'SweeperDee is a paedo'.

The only good thing you can say about Stan is he gives it out but he can take it back in return.

Actually you can't really say that - he likes to dish it out then starts greeting like a little kid when he gets it back.

I'd be surprised if his mum hasn't emailed Div to get the boys to play nice.

I think you will find the blame solely relies with those who do not pay for the services. Your logic is apologist bullshit.

You clearly don't run a business. There's always a bad debt risk - I suggest you learn that pretty quickly if you ever intend to.

Archived