Nazi slurs from Better Together

jester

Splendid. It's high time people became aware there are fuckos on both sides.

Absolutely. And something that makes me grumpy is both sides thinking that there's a conspiracy in favour of the other.

Well Darling hasn't been kicked out or had any disciplinary action taken against him

More's the pity. He is Aye's best weapon.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixed it for you

She used to be a friend of the family when I was younger and always seemed OK so its disappointing to find out she has become so unhinged and foaming at the mooth about the nats.

I feel a bit sorry for some of these people though, encouraged by their leadership to use any old smears on salmond and the natz, how are they meant to know where the line is?

are pro-indy supporters really going keep this garbage going, oh what am I saying course they are, pitiful

She is a bigot. I think she also has said that the only people who should vote in the referendum are people who own property in Scotland.

A wee cracker.

I can't wait to see coverage of this story across the BBC.

Don't be daft they'll have a follow up on the US Haggis ban.....that's the story we're all concerned about.

wilesracist.jpg

She is quite blatantly an ethnic nationalist herself.

An ethnic nationalist wouldn't consider a referendum on statehood as being a decisive catch-all decision of collective and individual nationality. She's got some serious issues when it comes to politics, which BitterTogether ought to address among their like-minded 'anti-sepurutist' peddlers.

Except, as shown just above, that wasn't in fact the entirety of her fail.

Though of course, it's hardly surprising to see Britnats wringing hands given that their vile, assimilationist conception of national identity has bubbled to the surface.

BT are an "all party" group, Labour are one of the parties that make it up.

Eh, and? Yes are an all party group. The SNP Are the largest part if that.

Should their shame over Bill Walker reflect on the Yes campaign?

What does this have to do with BT? That would be like blaming Yes for Bill Walker...

I saw plenty on the No side trying to do exactly that, or at least assosciate him with Yes through Sturgeon.

Btw, Kathy Wilkes wasn't deselected or kicked out, she resigned herself. This wasn't the Labour Party acting morally because of it's high ethical standards, it was just a wumman realising how daft she had made herself look and leaving the room with her heid doon.

Does anybody think she'll be genuinely sorry? Nae chance. She'll see herself as a victim of Nat persecution - "they hate free speech... SNP dictaorship.... WoS did me in... etc." and over the next few days other Labour activists (and perhaps even pols) will attempt to portray her that way too.

I saw plenty on the No side trying to do exactly that, or at least assosciate him with Yes through Sturgeon.

Btw, Kathy Wilkes wasn't deselected or kicked out, she resigned herself. This wasn't the Labour Party acting morally because of it's high ethical standards, it was just a wumman realising how daft she had made herself look and leaving the room with her heid doon.

Does anybody think she'll be genuinely sorry? Nae chance. She'll see herself as a victim of Nat persecution - "they hate free speech... SNP dictaorship.... WoS did me in... etc." and over the next few days other Labour activists (and perhaps even pols) will attempt to portray her that way too.

Not Yes. The SNP. It was their disgrace not the Yes campaign s.

This is a Labour problem. Their screening, like the SNPs with Walker has failed and this hideous witch was going to be a GE candidate.

Not Yes. The SNP. It was their disgrace not the Yes campaign s.

This is a Labour problem. Their screening, like the SNPs with Walker has failed and this hideous witch was going to be a GE candidate.

What nasty bigoted coment did Bill Walker make about any BT campaigner?

Except, as shown just above, that wasn't in fact the entirety of her fail.

Though of course, it's hardly surprising to see Britnats wringing hands given that their vile, assimilationist conception of national identity has bubbled to the surface.

This is an utterly odious post. You are too brainy a bloke to say shite like this.

That stupid woman jumping (or being pushed) merely masks one of the symptoms of the disease running through the core of the Better Together campaign. When the campaign leaders portray Salmond as a dictator and accuse the Yes movement of being "at heart" blood and soil nationalism then it's obvious that the issues lie much, much deeper that some loon Labour candidate shooting her mouth off on social media.

The negativity and absolute hatred of the SNP and Yes voters in general oozes out of every pore in that campaign and i'm afraid that deselecting one single candidate does not absolve the likes of Darling of his share of the blame for the damage being done in the name of maintaining the blessed union.

Archived