Lowland League website

Lowland League PR

Bit of a comeback from SUFC though...great to see the LL scores (even midweek) on BBC, makes it seem like real football, somehow. Meanwhile on the EoS site...two games have apparently not had any scoring and the one that has is the one with an LL team in it.

Just noticed that the league table is wrong on the official site. They have mixed up Stirling and Vale. I couldn't think when Vale's previous win was.

I thought that myself several times over the last few weeks until I realised that (I think...) it's an "as live" table? - i.e. the games in progress at the time are relflected in the table.

EDIT: Certainly as I type this none of tonight's 3 LL games has come through as FT on the LL website yet, but all 6 clubs have an extra game played (and presumably corresponding points and so forth) in the table at the side. Quite clever. Too clever for us, evidently!!

I thought that myself several times over the last few weeks until I realised that (I think...) it's an "as live" table? - i.e. the games in progress at the time are relflected in the table.

Well I never. I didn't think that they would be that up to date. I stand corrected.

On a semi-related theme, another positive development this season is not only that the BBC is making a good job of the Live Scores... they're also getting the scorers up.

So from the comfort of my armchair - and within moments - I can now not only ruminate on the significance of Vale of Leithen recording their first win of the season, plunging Stirling to the foot of the table in the process... but that all 3 Vale goals came from Phil Morris. Who I wish Berwick hadn't released :(.

Archived