Lowland League website

Lowland League PR

We have been working hard in the close season to improve our website and are now looking for feedback.

Can you have a look at it www.slfl.co.uk and give us some feedback.

The league table down the side shows that teams have all played one game, this is only done to we can test out the league manager software for populating the table.

We will also be updating the site more regularly now so that should also improve this season.

All feedback is welcomed.

Ta.

I like the look of the website. But the important bit is keeping it updated, which was very poor last season.

Let's hope you make a good job of it, then it will keep the supporters happy.

Best of luck with it.

We have been working hard in the close season to improve our website and are now looking for feedback.

The league table down the side shows that teams have all played one game, this is only done to we can test out the league manager software for populating the table.

We will also be updating the site more regularly now so that should also improve this season.

Ta.

all you've done is make it slower to load. To be honest it doesn't look better, just different. The deck chairs have been rearranged but the ship is still sinking. Never mind what it looks like, concentrate on getting the information

accurate and up to date.

Much better. Looks like a site now. Not a blog.

Still doesn't look good on mobile phone, which is probably your top traffic device.

Also, you need to edit your pics so that it covers the whole area. Little white bits at the end look odd.

Much better though

Ta.

Site looks a lot better then last years.

A suggestion for an inclusion would be squad lists for each of the teams.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks fine..... Just make sure the bloody thing is updated. Like the bit about the fair play award with gala doing fantastic, with an action shot of The Spartans next to it!! Ha!! Class..

As I've said before (miserable b*****d that I am) the success of the website is totally dependant on the timely and accurate reporting of results. And from a bystander , a word of thanks to those who provide the results. It can't be easy when your teams just had a grubbing.

As I've said before (miserable b*****d that I am) the success of the website is totally dependent on the timely and accurate reporting of results.

No, it's not. I've texted up to date scores in the past (Eos and LL) and they've been used sometimes, ignored others. There's not always someone updating the website, which is fine as presumably it's not a paid job, but let's not pretend there is.

Archived