• Created
  • Last Reply

Jam

Kitty_Boy - Cliche Guevara - Hawk89 - honestrae95

callum-ayr - Itzdrk- Meathead - Butch Coolidge

st jude - HonestJohn

Jam-Worth another season but will need to be more commanding in his box

Kitty Boy-Steady but unspectacular.Needs to go on the attack more

Cliche Guevara-Past it.Pay as you play deal only and his discipline needs to improve.Turning circle of an oil tanker

Hawk 89-Impressive in the second half of the season but too many mistakes at the start

honestrae95-Only getting a game because he came from the youth team.Caught in possession too often

callum-Ayr-Attitude stinks.Living off one good game v Alloa 3 seasons ago.

itzdrk-Waste of a jersey.Mouth gets him into trouble too often.If he was half the player he thinks he is we'd have a gem,.

Meathead-Poy last year but will he sign with us again.Bigger clubs like Stenhousemuir are sniffing about.

Butch Coolidge-If he could cross the ball and run he'd be 2 divisions above.

St Jude-Hopefully resigns after the club stood by him.75 goals is a good return from a guy playing for Valspar 3 months ago but he'll never win over sections of the support as he doesn't run aboot like a headless chicken

HonestJohn-Will end up at Troon.

Me and Monster were offered contracts but our new business venture running a bar in the caribbean and drinking all the rum takes precedence...and Markos a cnut

:P:P:P

Me and Monster were offered contracts but our new business venture running a bar in the caribbean and drinking all the rum takes precedence...and Markos a cnut

:P:P:P

But you can't see over the bar and he can't fit behind it, so doomed to fail!

Ha! I genuinely wasn't expecting this thread to play out like this...Confident that myself and callum-ayr can be every bit as good as the John Robertson/Gary Teale partnership of the early 2000s on the right hand side but, nevermind 'cooling breaks', we might need to lobby for fag breaks half-way through each half if we're going to get the best out of itzdrk.

Seriously though: what position(s) are teams still needing to fill?

Ayr need:

1x Goalkeeper

1x Right-back

2x Centre-backs

1x Right-midfielder

2x Strikers

Difficult one for the binos as we have many attacking options. I think we may have to play 3 at the back to accommodate some players:

Paterson

Hamilton - C. Smith - McGeachie

Comrie - D. Smith

Johnston - Doris - D. L. Smith

Coult - G. Smith

Difficult one for the binos as we have many attacking options. I think we may have to play 3 at the back to accommodate some players:

Paterson

Hamilton - C. Smith - McGeachie

Comrie - D. Smith

Johnston - Doris - D. L. Smith

Coult - G. Smith

I'd fancy Dunfermline to put 10 past that line-up.

Jam

Kitty_Boy - Cliche Guevara - Hawk89 - honestrae95

callum-ayr - Itzdrk- Meathead - Butch Coolidge

st jude - HonestJohn

Looking forward to seeing this new look side in action at Broadwood on the 26th

Not too sure how we'll fit in all of our attacking options but I'd go along the lines of:

Douglas

Baxter

Malcolm

Dods

New left back (I'm guessing for now have Dunlop right back and Baxter left, depending what happens with McCulloch)

Young

Foxy/Faeroe

Denholm

Swankie

Hilson

Templeman

It's good to have a selection headache at least.

Priority is a left back though.

Young of the hilariously useless journeymen variety or no relation?

Aye it's Derek. Got decent reports from QOS fans about him and I think he could be a terrific signing to just sit and keep things simple in midfield.

He's got a ton of experience in the top league and I think he'll cope comfortably at this level.

Might not work but it's something we never had last season and think he'll be a success

Archived