Arbroath sqaud list

Aye, funnily enough it was in the Official SqUad List thread.

Arbroath

GKs
Scott Morrison
Lenny "Spits on the Gers" Wilson

Def
Michael Travis
Craig Johnstone
Ricky Little
Johnny Lindsey

Mid
Bobby Linn
Kevin Nicol
Mark Whatley
Chris Scott
Conner Birse
Kieren McWalter

Fwd
Paul McManus
Simon Murray
Michael Wallace

Be another 5 1st team signings I would imagine, few youth guys in that.

Forgot about him, wonder what Moore will think of the 3 younger guys that have gotten contracts, unsure on them myself, dont know how much they will add to the squad...

all three are good prospects especially Chris Scott. Would be good to see them get a run in the team.

Well considering Todd Lumsden was under 17 coach at Rangers I would hope that there is still a big emphasis on youth. Connor had a bad season with his double knee injury but the season before that he looked a real addition and he will be raring to go this season. I've seen the other 3 youth players - Scott, McWalter and Wilson several times last season and they all have something to offer and would have no doubts about any of them stepping in or starting. They are all still 17/18 so will only get better. I know Pat Martin has left the club which is a shame as he look really good but there has been no word on Scott Adams or Pat Smith who also seemed real talents, although the entire under 19 team I believe would all be able to play in it for a year or two as most were only 17.

Any word on David Banjo?

Well considering Todd Lumsden was under 17 coach at Rangers I would hope that there is still a big emphasis on youth. Connor had a bad season with his double knee injury but the season before that he looked a real addition and he will be raring to go this season. I've seen the other 3 youth players - Scott, McWalter and Wilson several times last season and they all have something to offer and would have no doubts about any of them stepping in or starting. They are all still 17/18 so will only get better. I know Pat Martin has left the club which is a shame as he look really good but there has been no word on Scott Adams or Pat Smith who also seemed real talents, although the entire under 19 team I believe would all be able to play in it for a year or two as most were only 17.

Any word on David Banjo?

Banjo rejected new contract offer, probably cause Lari was punted haha.

Archived