Scottish Independence - How Will You Vote? MkIII

Ludo*1

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In what way have they completely destroyed Scotland?

Future tense, I don't trust the SNP anymore than I do the leaders of GCC for example, they're as bad as each other. Governance across the UK keeps it in in check.

Better together!!

I've voted 6 times in a General election and am currently on 2/6 on who I voted for.

Talk about the government you vote for, its pish! The Separatists will be dominated by the SNP on a YES vote.

I don't want to give this lot any more power than they've already got to completely destroy Scotland!

You sound remarkably like JoLo.

In fact if your not JoLo then, have you your hand up her arse making her lips ( on her face ) move?

Being pushed in a certain direction by one group does not by any means indicate that I haven't taken numerous other things into consideration, it's just that nobody has entirely convinced me either way. Being pushed that way does not mean that I will necessarily vote no, just that it is more likely at present. However I vote, I will not be explaining/declaring the reasons for it to you or anyone else as I regard it as being a personal thing. However, I will have thought about and considered what I do, unlike some of the people I was referring to in my previous post.

Incidentally, acting as a Presiding Officer does not involve shaping anyone's future, it just means ensuring fair play for all on the day, something I am more than capable of, thanks.

As for limp-wristed and poor me, that's so poor.

No poor is when someone raises abuse as an issue for them then proceeds to abuse another persons post immediately without a hint of irony raising its head..

What your OP should have stated was that people that vociferously oppose your opinion are moving you towards a NO vote.

If Audaces Juvat is tasked with ensuring fair play I am somewhat fearful.

Seriously. A person who thinks that the yes side has been more aggressive and nasty....

Oh boy

He can't see it, he also can't see that misleading people is not a positive for a Presiding Officer.

Future tense, I don't trust the SNP anymore than I do the leaders of GCC for example, they're as bad as each other. Governance across the UK keeps it in in check.

Better together!!

In check?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you changed your opinion since the last poll?"Yes": Wee BullyHave you swung from one side to the other since the last poll?"Opinion has not changed.": Wee Bully

Fail on my part, but lack of motivation to sort it.

No poor is when someone raises abuse as an issue for them then proceeds to abuse another persons post immediately without a hint of irony raising its head..

What your OP should have stated was that people that vociferously oppose your opinion are moving you towards a NO vote.

I said your line about explaining how I voted to future generations was pompous nonsense, and I stand by that, but if you feel abused by that then I apologise. Perhaps the word "nonsense" was uncalled for?

My opinion was largely undecided until fairly recently, and is still not a definite. However, the more vociferous in any campaign do tend to turn me off, no matter what side they are from.

He can't see it, he also can't see that misleading people is not a positive for a Presiding Officer.

So, my perception of something, whether rightly or wrongly, is perceived by you as misleading people. Nice.

Furthermore, what I do as a PO has no relation whatsoever to my opinions outside the polling place. I am utterly professional when carrying out my duties, more because I want the money than anything else, but that's beside the point.

All I can take from all this is that your original post and the reasoning within it are just dreamt up rubbish from yourself.

Are you Ian Murray,he follows the same logic as yourself.

A death threat by one side didn't really happen because the recipient of the threat didn't make a big deal about it, an MP is inventing terror stories against him, no doubt you'll have taken that into account when coming to your conclusions.

Yes and no. I find an incredible lack of information from both sides when it comes to the "important stuff". Anyway, aren't politicians, (who are almost people), meant to sway your vote?

Agreed about zoomers on both sides, and those abusing you for daring to have a view are utterly wrong, but I am talking about death threats and similarly vile examples. They appear to me to be more on one side than the other.

Well said.

Archived