Scottish Independence - How Will You Vote? MkIII

Ludo*1

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With little more than 3 month until the vote actually takes place, I thought it was worth having another poll to compare to our previous two. Here's a link to the last thread for your viewing pleasure: Link.

I think it'd be interesting to see the swing (If any) from the last poll which happened way back in November.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was tempted to vote yes, but the inane ramblings of Confidemus have convinced me to proxy my vote to a friend who is unable to. I'll not disclose how he is going to vote.

I'm a nice guy really. My mum says so.

(cue a billion jokes along the lines of "that's not what she says to me..." etc..)

Am being pushed towards the No camp by the number of absolute zoomers like the cyber nats, and their sheer unadulterated nastiness and inability to allow others to have views different to their own.

There are zoomers on both sides, jeeze the amount of abuse I have received and then seeing someone say what you have there is sooooooooo annoying, dont let anyone elses bad attitude change YOUR viewpoint on something.

Am being pushed towards the No camp by the number of absolute zoomers like the cyber nats, and their sheer unadulterated nastiness and inability to allow others to have views different to their own.

So you're letting other people sway your vote, rather than... you know... the important stuff?

I expected better of you than this mate. Sad times.

:(

There are utter zoomers on both sides.

Voting on personalities rather than issues is daft IMO.

I have been physically started on in Craven Cottage at a Scotland game for not sharing a NO voters views Audaces Fortuna Juvat!!

So you're letting other people sway your vote, rather than... you know... the important stuff?

Yes and no. I find an incredible lack of information from both sides when it comes to the "important stuff". Anyway, aren't politicians, (who are almost people), meant to sway your vote?

There are zoomers on both sides, jeeze the amount of abuse I have received and then seeing someone say what you have there is sooooooooo annoying, dont let anyone elses bad attitude change YOUR viewpoint on something.

Agreed about zoomers on both sides, and those abusing you for daring to have a view are utterly wrong, but I am talking about death threats and similarly vile examples. They appear to me to be more on one side than the other.

I kinda genuinely believe(d) that any sensible adult would realise there are offensive people on both sides.

I also believe(d) that no one would surely fall for the "cyber nats" schtick outside of the Daily Mail and BBC.

Archived