The Game Changer

Not complaining, with looks like mine any hole's a goal! But when it's a chubby sweaty one a few AfterShock is a good idea first!!

a man with a similar thinking to myself.

when underage drinking it was always a few cans and then on to some buckfast or maddog and then the night was interesting :lol:

now "in da club " its usually a jaegger bomb or some aftershocks that get me to that not give a f**k stage

10426806_10202272218554296_5931945605101

Any change from pints onto shorts for me.

I'm a fast drinker so shorts are usually very bad. Whether it's Coca Cola or neat vodka, I'll constantly sip away on any drink in my hand simply out of habit. If it was 'pay your own' then I'd probably be at the bar three or four more times for every trip a friend made to the bar, hence why I stick to pints while they sink the rum and cokes. I do love rum though. :(

Most of the time I just have pints all night and then bottles in a club. Can't be arsed with shots and only usually meddle in them if I'm bought one so return the favour. I did somehow manage to spend £120 in 3 and a bit hours in O Neills down in London for the Nigeria game though, was getting 3 double vodka cokes (think they were £6 something :lol:) at a time and downing them in no time, another good reason to stick to the beer....

A couple of times recently I've been out for all-day shots in the pub and purposely stuck to pints hoping to last the pace. Somehow I've ended up way more drunk than when I've been on the voodoos or the buckfast. I don't know which number it's been but there's been a pint that's boosted me from "well-oiled" to "absolutely away wae it", and I mean aaawaaaayyy wae it!

Buckfast is the king of drinks btw. You get a better dunt off it than your bog-standard shady cocaine.

• 6 months later...

The off nights were always the best at The Garage. Sunday, Monday nights when it's half empty, just the naughty endless party people giving zero fucks about it not being a usual party night nor how they're planning on getting up for work/uni in the morning.

Was on one such night I was the lust target of a cute but feisty wee chick who proceeded to jump into my arms, lock her legs around my hips then lean right back so she was facing the ceiling, dancing all the while with her upper body. It was like suddenly wearing/swinging the world's largest strap-on in the middle of the dance floor.

Fucker slapped me the next time we met up.

Archived