Darts Player jailed for 16years

Doink

Full story in Hartlepool Mail . Tony Eccles has been jailed for 16 years for rape over a 5 year period. the victim now getting death threats

Got to love today's world :lol:

I used to enjoy a game of darts when I was younger (though I never raped anyone) but I could never understand people who could see it as a spectator 'sport'.

I'd imagine the type of person who would take darts seriously to be the kind of person who would make death threats against a rape victim.

I used to enjoy a game of darts when I was younger (though I never raped anyone) but I could never understand people who could see it as a spectator 'sport'.

I'd imagine the type of person who would take darts seriously to be the kind of person who would make death threats against a rape victim.

As Darts is something that is predominantly played by fat, beer-swigging, chain-smoking men, I don't believe it can be classed as a sport.

Stupid question - is this cant famous? Or, to put it another way, is he a major player?

Not a major player, but relatively well-known in the darts world. Had a few decent runs to the last 16 and QFs of major events a few years back.

Ironically, I used to enjoy a spot of rape when I was younger (but I've never played darts).

It wasn't really a spectator sport either. I doubt the donkey was even watching.

Archived