Central 1st Div 2014/2015

wishawloyal

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its always tough on the teams who go down,,,but there has been a lot of tension,this year because it was so tite,,and fans have been giving a wee bit of abuse from all sides,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and am not one to celebrate staying up,,,,,,a always look at it in a diffrent way,,,,,if u finish 3rd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or 4th bottom,,,ure still in the same league,,,,,,,,so no gloating from,me,,as a know the 3 managers that went down really well,,,also well done to blantyre vics,,and bellshill,,on getting promoted,,,,,,a thought there was a lot of very good teams this year,,,so am happy to stay in league,,,,,,,,,,,cheeers cottter,,,,,,,,,,

The league table dosnt lie, so really the ants deserve to go down, as the bens haven't had a home park this season.

Also congrats to Blantyre, well deserved winers

Absolutely ridiculous statement!

The Ants didn't lose to the Bens this season, not having a home park affects quite a few teams across the Juniors, maybe those with no home park should all be promoted to the Super Premier 1st?

It's been a rough year for a few clubs in one way or another, looking forward to next season.

My opinion was the bens deserved to stay up due to the season they had with no home park, they had a reason for being down there.

But after witnessing the last 2 bens games, they actually relegated themselves, so they did deserve to go down after all

Cheers

Well done to Wishaw staying up thought they fought hard last night against a good Blantyre side congrats to them for winning back to back promotion hope we can now push on next season fist game I have seen for a long time but enjoyed it (good crowd) has the manager signed many of the players for next season.

Very sorry to see the Bens go down. Perhaps now is the time to take some stock at the club.

My opinion is that there are very good supporters at the club who should be given committee places and use their talents to push the club on.

At the moment all the decisions appear to be taken by one man from admin to team management. Well this has resulted in 2 promotions and 4 relegations as well as a very unclear and unexplained delay in getting the ground ready.

Benburb will only progress as a club when the supporters , team and Admin all work together for the better of Benburb Football Club not individual people purporting to be everything Benburb.

@DunipaceJuniors: End of an era at the club tonight as manager Craig McKinlay moves on to pastures new. Craig & assistant James go with our best wishes

Archived