Central 1st Div 2014/2015

wishawloyal

CUsoon honey n stoap winding folk up oan here

Hope you've been cleaning round the back of the pie hut so its nice and fresh for our new season winching!

....and can you re-arrange the pre-season tourney as it clashes with my Commonwealth Games tickets :(

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

benburb, the gow, larkhall, blantyre, carluke, bellshill, dunipace, renfrew this could be a very tight league all the way down to the relegation zone this season, interested to see how wishaw and voc compete against these experienced teams, I think blantyre can mount a serious challenge for promotion this season they seem to have added quality and experience to their league winning squad.

The teams that gained promotion will probably be looking to avoid relegation first and foremost although I did see an article in the evening times where the VOC manager seemed very confident in challenging for promotion. Wishaw have lost the big gk but brought a few in so be interesting to see how they compete. Hopefully shock a few folk. The gow will be league favs IMO with the way they finished their last campaign.

The teams that gained promotion will probably be looking to avoid relegation first and foremost although I did see an article in the evening times where the VOC manager seemed very confident in challenging for promotion. Wishaw have lost the big gk but brought a few in so be interesting to see how they compete. Hopefully shock a few folk. The gow will be league favs IMO with the way they finished their last campaign.

agree with u re WIshaw stayin up would be target for season, can't agree keeper moving on should be considered a "loss"

The young goal keeper Thomson who has signed was very impressive last season in the games he played but Harkness was was very good and consistent for the majority of his time at Wishaw.

sorry WL, can't agree, thought he had more howlers than two packs of wolves chasin one bitch. I reckon defence will have more confidence in Thompson

Hows the lanark team shaping up heard yous lost a few bodies at the end of the season plus the lad gow. only heard of 1 signing so far correct me if i am wrong paul hanlon from blantyre formerly of cumbernauld if so great signing watchdd him a few times at cumbernauld and not a lot of players went by him in that league so shud do well for yiz.

Hows the lanark team shaping up heard yous lost a few bodies at the end of the season plus the lad gow. only heard of 1 signing so far correct me if i am wrong paul hanlon from blantyre formerly of cumbernauld if so great signing watchdd him a few times at cumbernauld and not a lot of players went by him in that league so shud do well for yiz.

Burns, Mushett and Gow have gone. As well as Paul Hanlon, we have signed Ryan O'Donnell ex Cambuslang, David Stillie ex Forfar WE. We have also signed Gary Mclenaghan and Scott Falconer who we had on loan from SBA plus Kris Jarvie who was on loan from The Gow.

Delighted we have retained the services of the majority of last season's squad.

Burns, Mushett and Gow have gone. As well as Paul Hanlon, we have signed Ryan O'Donnell ex Cambuslang, David Stillie ex Forfar WE. We have also signed Gary Mclenaghan and Scott Falconer who we had on loan from SBA plus Kris Jarvie who was on loan from The Gow.

Delighted we have retained the services of the majority of last season's squad.

Coulour o hat you wearing this year☺

Coulour o hat you wearing this year☺

Lanark Blue. I will wear the black skull cap underneath. Feeling to cold more as I am getting older. I am missing our first friendly this Saturday at Lugar but, after that, back into the swing.

How are your preparations shaping up?

Archived