Central 1st Div 2014/2015

wishawloyal

Lanark Blue. I will wear the black skull cap underneath. Feeling to cold more as I am getting older. I am missing our first friendly this Saturday at Lugar but, after that, back into the swing.

How are your preparations shaping up?

going well bud,go 2 the Roch on sat

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burns, Mushett and Gow have gone. As well as Paul Hanlon, we have signed Ryan O'Donnell ex Cambuslang, David Stillie ex Forfar WE. We have also signed Gary Mclenaghan and Scott Falconer who we had on loan from SBA plus Kris Jarvie who was on loan from The Gow.

Delighted we have retained the services of the majority of last season's squad.

thats good i will get to a few games throughout the season i enjoy travelling to diffrent grounds frim time to time me and my auld m8 make a day of it. Good luck for the season

The replacement right back looks very good. Boals brother I think. Similar in style also.

I was impressed with the performance in the draw v Pollok. Probably deserved to win the match and very comfortable winners midweek against the amateur team despite mostly trialists playing. The new gk and boy on left look decent as did the midfielder.

Game v Blackburn Utd today at Beltane 2pm

The replacement right back looks very good. Boals brother I think. Similar in style also.

I was impressed with the performance in the draw v Pollok. Probably deserved to win the match and very comfortable winners midweek against the amateur team despite mostly trialists playing. The new gk and boy on left look decent as did the midfielder.

Game v Blackburn Utd today at Beltane 2pm

So have the Pace signed that former Scottish League and east Superleague striker that was playing for them yesterday?

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/mckeown-insists-wishaw-can-defy-the-pundits-and-secure-a-top-half-174071n.24905465

I just read this article in todays evening times, can some one tell me who is tipping wishaw to go straight back down because I have not read or heard any one stating this

is it just another headline of a made up story from this guy or do people honestly think this will be the case.

I for one don't think so ,I know this season it will be very tough for all teams but I think Wishaw will hold there own.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/mckeown-insists-wishaw-can-defy-the-pundits-and-secure-a-top-half-174071n.24905465

I just read this article in todays evening times, can some one tell me who is tipping wishaw to go straight back down because I have not read or heard any one stating this

is it just another headline of a made up story from this guy or do people honestly think this will be the case.

I for one don't think so ,I know this season it will be very tough for all teams but I think Wishaw will hold there own.

Have a look at the thread - 2014-15 outright betting

Archived