Central 1st Div 2014/2015

wishawloyal

I was talking to Jack that scored the second goal after the game, I told him that they stole that result.

Jon did the young lad you have on loan from pollok play today, if so what No was he, I was talking to his dad before the game and he was telling me he was at the Vale on loan

Ryan scanlan think he was no8 that was his first game. I'm sure we have him full time. Could be wrong. I thought we did ourselves credit today playing against a team two leagues above on their pitch

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beat Lanark 3.1 comfortably. What were the other scores in the league?

Comfortably? Mmm.

We missed a few good chances and Barnsey made an excellent save in the first half. Better team did win. Very solid if not terribly exciting to watch. I envy your solidity ( and your points!)

Yeah we are coming together nicely and the boys are a very close unit. The additions of McLaughlin (cup tied today) and scanlan will stand us well with their experience. We are doing great to get rid of the vale of Clyde tag of being a team that kicks etc in the past to getting known for having young players trying to play good attacking football

I see the usual weekend wet weather has to pour in from later this evening. Hope the Beltane holds up well so we can get a game v many people's favs for the title - Blantyre. Wishaw caused them a lot of problems in the league cup semi final with 9 men so hopefully the lads keep their dicipline and we can get a result. Mon the Wishy!

Archived