Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

I can't see past cambuslang being champions although it's crazy making a prediction this early the calibre of squad they have is incredible for a div 2 side. One or two teams are being quiet about their business I think Forth will be right up there with a good mix of youth and experience. Hearing noises JB will be much improved they were dreadful last season conceding 80 odd goals.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched Camby last week and they were brilliant, looks like they've got a great squad and so got to be looking at the title. So comfy on the ball from the back right through the side and their strikers looked clinical for this level. As for who will take the other 2 slots for promotion, it could be any from Vale of Leven, Forth, Port Glasgow or Perthshire. Seen the Roch too, if they can gel quickly they might surprise a few!

It's preseason, nows not the time to judge any team! Results and performances mean nothing, probably know more after the sectionals. Saying that, u have to be wary of the teams that drop down a division and while we hear a lot about Cambuslang, both Perthshire and Johnston Burgh seem very quiet atm! As every it'll be a competitive league, just hope the Wanderers defend better than last year and we make the step up! Mon the Wanderers!

Odds for this season are out

Thoughts please ........

Cambuslang 2/1

Forth 9/2

East K 6/1

Port G 7/1

Johnstone B 9/1

Vale of Leven 9/1

G Perthshire 12/1

St Rochs 14/1

Rossvale 20/1

Royal Albert 20/1

Newmains 33/1

I think the top 2 are a bit short priced in what is always a hard thought fight for promotion

Odds for this season are out

Thoughts please ........

Cambuslang 2/1

Forth 9/2

East K 6/1

Port G 7/1

Johnstone B 9/1

Vale of Leven 9/1

G Perthshire 12/1

St Rochs 14/1

Rossvale 20/1

Royal Albert 20/1

Newmains 33/1

I think the top 2 are a bit short priced in what is always a hard thought fight for promotion

Having seen our 3 pre-season matches i think we are a bit short at 2/1

Even i wont be toching that

I don't think there will be anyone running away with this league tbh, port sound like they've strengthened as well as cambuslang. I think we will be there or thereabouts in the top 3 come the end of season (j burgh) managed to hold on to our better players and bring in a mix of youth and experience.

Archived