Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair play mate, theres always one team tipped to run away with the league, usually one of the teams just relegated in to the league, I prefer to wait til after around 10-12 games to start making predictions, who do you think will take the 3 promotion spots?

The only other club who I know anything about is east Kilbride thistle , because there's quite a few ex cambuslang players there now.

My top three prediction is

east Kilbride

Forth

Cambuslang

Fair play mate, theres always one team tipped to run away with the league, usually one of the teams just relegated in to the league, I prefer to wait til after around 10-12 games to start making predictions, who do you think will take the 3 promotion spots?

What do you reckon yourself?

The only other club who I know anything about is east Kilbride thistle , because there's quite a few ex cambuslang players there now. My top three prediction is east Kilbride Forth Cambuslang

Yup,Cambuslang,EK and Forth for me.

It's difficult to predict anything at this stage as no one really knows how their teams new signing's will fair, gel as a team, injuries during pre season,league cup etc. It's all about opinions and is exciting to be talking about football again as the fixtures get closer,,, I would imagine that every single team in this division no matter their reputation, history or £££ situation is working hard to mount a challenge this season. ;)

Archived