Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally fought the burgh where lucky to get all 3 pts but then again it is all about taking your chances.

But putting that aside I don't know where yous clowns ir comin from saying the port are thuggish lol. I would have just put it down to a few burgh players been bitches :thumsup2

What heavy tackles apart from the mistimed one from the striker Nugent which is normal for a stricker... The boy jack got tackled from his own player.( hope the boys ankle is ok ????????) so don't no what u mean heavy tackles

Between Perthshire and the roch to see who goes up in third place

McBookie have not cottoned on even though PaulPetrie owner tips Perthshire. His quote from juniors.info

Next I am backing Glasgow Perthshire to beat Johnstone Burgh at 6/4. Burgh have been playing plenty games in recent weeks and now that they have guaranteed promotion I think they will take their feet off the gas. Perthshire have nothing but pride to play for but at the prices I am willing to take the risk

McBookie have not cottoned on even though PaulPetrie owner tips Perthshire. His quote from juniors.info

Next I am backing Glasgow Perthshire to beat Johnstone Burgh at 6/4. Burgh have been playing plenty games in recent weeks and now that they have guaranteed promotion I think they will take their feet off the gas. Perthshire have nothing but pride to play for but at the prices I am willing to take the risk

Pride to play for if they win they r promoted so a think they will b going all out to win

Archived