Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there any highlights of the burgh victory on sat? incredible result not sure if the management team have resigned but I heard after the game one of the management team shook everyone's hand and said his goodbye's

Paddy Flannery is on the back page of today's Rutherglen Reformer being interviewed as if nothing has changed and he is carrying on, while last night's Evening Times reported that Flannery had quit after last Saturday's game.

Confusion reigns.

Paddy Flannery is on the back page of today's Rutherglen Reformer being interviewed as if nothing has changed and he is carrying on, while last night's Evening Times reported that Flannery had quit after last Saturday's game.

Confusion reigns.

'We've still got a fighting chance' certainly doesn't sound like a quote from someone who's wrapped it,glens.

It's probably worth remembering though,that by the time the Reformer boys get that old Heidelberg up and running,events have usually moved on.

Which,tbf,didn't make the page five article,'Lusitania Sunk',any less interesting. :)

the roch or johnstone will go up, but I reckon it will b the roch. camby sevco's bottle went months ago, if they ever had 1. anytime I've saw them they've been poor. Sevconians beaten by a country mile to a league title by a team with a much smaller budget... That would never happen lol

Yawn

Gony b hard for the candy a fixture down at the port next Wednesday with a 18:30 ko bit much to ask players to get there for half 5 ish but no doubt the boys will give there all so good luck candy

Don't think this will ko at 6.30 as a local boys club have teams training till 7 on it. And i don't see them moving for us

The local boys clubs call it a community hub pitch. We have preference on a Monday/wed 7-9 and sat 12 onwards I BELIEVE. But the usual moan if we try to get on at 6.45 on a wed as it is. If it's a 6.30 ko means they wouldn't get on it at all.

Looks like 4 teams now chasing 2 promotion spots. If Port Glasgow & St Roch's draw midweek Shire go up. Johnstone Burgh, on paper look good to go up with the games they have left but dont count out Port Glasgow and the form team just now St.Roch's. ....I think whoever loses on wed night at the Port v Roch game will be out of the hunt.....

Archived