PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES

The thing is surely pre season is all about matvh fitness and not playing the best teams around getting beat 9/10 nil? can't comment on they're past just from what I seen thats all. I hope all the new teams do well though good for the league. phantom hacker have you got a team?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dillinger.... It's at balleykeels ground no confirmed kick off times yet but mentioned its a 3 way tournament wi all teams playing 2 one hour matches normally. 1st game likely to kick off 11.00/11.30ish if u mail why can't I choose Wigtown he might be able to fill u in on more details.

crichton 7 - 1 Corinthians (Glasgow amatuers). easy easy game for Crichton who controlled from start to finish. look a good outfit. pacey, strong and top players in key areas. with plenty bodies still to come in. some very good youngsters and they play football very well on 3G.

crichton 7 - 1 Corinthians (Glasgow amatuers). easy easy game for Crichton who controlled from start to finish. look a good outfit. pacey, strong and top players in key areas. with plenty bodies still to come in. some very good youngsters and they play football very well on 3G.

I work with one of the Corinthians guys and he also said Crichton looked good - although he did state that Corinthians would be lucky to win a game in the South.

Corinthians were short of 6 regular players and were made up of trialists (who you are right wouldnt get a game in sunday afternoon dumfries league) and ex-players who were released 4 years ago. if the call-offs didnt come so late then game would have been called off. but that doesnt hinder the fact that Crichton were ruthless and passed the ball well. Southboundboy is just rocking up with the same patter every season, bored of that chat.

crichton in my opinion will have a say in the title (and i am not saying win it) and very much a shout in cups. look much better upfront than last season, more mobile.

Corinthians were short of 6 regular players and were made up of trialists (who you are right wouldnt get a game in sunday afternoon dumfries league) and ex-players who were released 4 years ago. if the call-offs didnt come so late then game would have been called off. but that doesnt hinder the fact that Crichton were ruthless and passed the ball well. Southboundboy is just rocking up with the same patter every season, bored of that chat.

crichton in my opinion will have a say in the title (and i am not saying win it) and very much a shout in cups. look much better upfront than last season, more mobile.

Who is up front for the Crichton this season ?

Who got the goals for crichton in their friendly win last night? I'd agree with southbound in that Crichton played long balls into Leighfield but you've got to play to your strengths. You can't argue with his goal return.

what team doesnt play long balls... obviously apart from the all conquering Wigtown. if you have a good player up top who can hold a ball in then thats a tactic to use. like saints done with rudd, nithsdale with Roman. who ever you watch must be brilliant if they never knock one long. its a step up from amatuer in the south of scotland FFS, every team in the land goes long in there games.... thats how football has been drilled into us in scotland and if you think thats all Crichton or whoever do then you dont really know football. hope you enjoy watching your barcalona of the south whoever they may be, cant wait to see them roll up to High School and play their tika-taka football :-)

what team doesnt play long balls... obviously apart from the all conquering Wigtown. if you have a good player up top who can hold a ball in then thats a tactic to use. like saints done with rudd, nithsdale with Roman. who ever you watch must be brilliant if they never knock one long. its a step up from amatuer in the south of scotland FFS, every team in the land goes long in there games.... thats how football has been drilled into us in scotland and if you think thats all Crichton or whoever do then you dont really know football. hope you enjoy watching your barcalona of the south whoever they may be, cant wait to see them roll up to High School and play their tika-taka football :-)

That's no too much of a bite... :D

Archived