Sign in to follow this  
GallowayBull

PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES

Abbeyvale very poor again with the bombers only having 11 Players due to holidays and work commitments. Be a long hard season also for YM aswell they will be lucky to muster a win all season.

Wigtown lost 5-4 to a select side. Strong opposition with; Alan Jenkins, Gary McCutcheon, Danny Mitchell, Glen Mitchell and Angus Cochrane all playing.

Rumours of Gooch as Newton assistant can be put to bed I think as he came off the bench for Wigtown today.

Wigtown lost 5-4 to a select side. Strong opposition with; Alan Jenkins, Gary McCutcheon, Danny Mitchell, Glen Mitchell and Angus Cochrane all playing.

Rumours of Gooch as Newton assistant can be put to bed I think as he came off the bench for Wigtown today.

NS have named George Grierson as new manager

Wigtown seemed short in numbers yesterday on bench with only two subs I think there was, have players left or are they injured or couldn't make the game?

Buzz n roddy couldn't make it. Scott Philips injured same with Adam who's bit long term injury also Liam muir not there yet either.

Not sure tbh just heard a few rumours of decent players from the town and lochar thistles ex keeper. leighfield was one of them yes.

thanks for that neil

Don't know where this Neil thing is coming from. I presume you think I'm Neil Hyslop or TuckerSloan as he's more known as on here.

Anyway good post from you again.

Lochar have there 1st friendly tomorrow I see away to Gretna Anderson against his old club. Any new faces at Lochar? Or any other Dumfries clubs?

Gretna won 13-0

Anderson scored two.