PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigtown lost 5-4 to a select side. Strong opposition with; Alan Jenkins, Gary McCutcheon, Danny Mitchell, Glen Mitchell and Angus Cochrane all playing.

Rumours of Gooch as Newton assistant can be put to bed I think as he came off the bench for Wigtown today.

Wigtown lost 5-4 to a select side. Strong opposition with; Alan Jenkins, Gary McCutcheon, Danny Mitchell, Glen Mitchell and Angus Cochrane all playing.

Rumours of Gooch as Newton assistant can be put to bed I think as he came off the bench for Wigtown today.

NS have named George Grierson as new manager

Wigtown seemed short in numbers yesterday on bench with only two subs I think there was, have players left or are they injured or couldn't make the game?

thanks for that neil

Don't know where this Neil thing is coming from. I presume you think I'm Neil Hyslop or TuckerSloan as he's more known as on here.

Anyway good post from you again.

Lochar have there 1st friendly tomorrow I see away to Gretna Anderson against his old club. Any new faces at Lochar? Or any other Dumfries clubs?

Gretna won 13-0

Anderson scored two.

Archived