People who have changed from Undecided/Yes to No

ICTJohnboy

There's been quite a healthy number have changed from undecided to Yes on the other topic - myself included.

I was just wondering if anyone had swung the other way (if you know what I mean) and if so why?

One of my mates from football has changed from Yes to No. I'd imagine a few Caley fans on here will know who I am talking about. No idea about the reasons behind it.

One of my mates from football has changed from Yes to No. I'd imagine a few Caley fans on here will know who I am talking about. No idea about the reasons behind it.

Does he stay in Inverness?

Do you want me to go and sort him out?

I know someone who goes from undecided to Yes, back to undecided and then back to Yes on an almost daily basis.

Tedious as f**k, he tends to listen who is shouting the loudest or what particular headline is popular that day as opposed to giving it any rational though himself.

I know plenty who have gone from No/Undecided to Yes but noone who has gone from Yes to No.

I know someone who goes from undecided to Yes, back to undecided and then back to Yes on an almost daily basis.

Tedious as f**k, he tends to listen who is shouting the loudest or what particular headline is popular that day as opposed to giving it any rational though himself.

I know plenty who have gone from No/Undecided to Yes but noone who has gone from Yes to No.

Has Peter Noone got a vote in the referendum?

I find that many people say they are undecided for the simple purpose of attention seeking.

Of course some undecided people are genuinely well-informed and have personal circumstances to think about. However the whole "I'm undecided until I do my own proper research" brigade think they come across as intelligent but really they are just fucking bed-wetters. I'd like to see what their own proper research curtails; probably Googling "Scottish Independence pros and cons" on the night before the referendum and reading some Yahoo Answers page.

I've seen many folk switch to no because of the attitudes they see coming from the other side, but I don't think I've ever seen a switch for any other reason.

Thats really frustrating because there is bawbags on both sides. On the STV page on Facebook when they put up the photo of the Scottish guy at the Uruguay-England game some dame commented 'Well if this is what Independence means I will now be voting NO'. :unsure:

Idiots have well and truly been outed thanks to this referendum.

I think it's too important a vote to allow other people to make my mind up really. I think it's a disillusionment thing though. I find it understandable, but I 100% disagree with it as a reason to vote either way.

I find that many people say they are undecided for the simply purpose of attention seeking.

Of course some undecided people are genuinely well-informed and have personal circumstances to think about. However the whole "I'm undecided until I do my own proper research" brigade think they come across as intelligent but really they are just fucking bed-wetters. I'd like to see what their own proper research curtails; probably Googling "Scottish Independence pros and cons" on the night before the referendum and reading some Yahoo Answers page.

Anyone who says, "I'm the type of person you need to convince", can also fall into the attention-seeking category.

I've seen many folk switch to no because of the attitudes they see coming from the other side, but I don't think I've ever seen a switch for any other reason.

That does tend to make you wonder how many have come to, or will come to a decision on this for all the wrong reasons.

Thats really frustrating because there is bawbags on both sides. On the STV page on Facebook when they put up the photo of the Scottish guy at the Uruguay-England game some dame commented 'Well if this is what Independence means I will now be voting NO'. :unsure:

Idiots have well and truly been outed thanks to this referendum.

See, I love that - it's been going on as long as there's been a scottish and English national football team. It's not what Independence means, it aboslutely is what the Union inspires in people.

I find that many people say they are undecided for the simply purpose of attention seeking.

Anyone who says, "I'm the type of person you need to convince", can also fall into the attention-seeking category.

Nah disagree, people have a lot of things going on in their lifes, if they are undecided maybe they haven't had the time to look into it properly and they do only catch the headlines etc. To say they are attention seekers is just silly though. Could be a lot of reasons they haven't came to a conclusion!!

Got to agree with this. The irony is, from the whole project fear thing, is that there are many people who are in the Yes camp who will happily demonise anyone who isn't of their view. I've seen people who will happily just aggresively shout down any viewpoint which is against their own.

I fully accept that these people will exist on both sides, but in my experience the've been more prevalent on the yes side. Regardless, you'll still get a lot of people who can rationally discuss points rather than just yelling their opinion at you.

Nah disagree, people have a lot of things going on in their lifes, if they are undecided maybe they haven't had the time to look into it properly and they do only catch the headlines etc. To say they are attention seekers is just silly though. Could be a lot of reasons they haven't came to a conclusion!!

its when you see the neddy, junkie or nedette types polluting our tv scrrens who give it the whole " am no convinced yet blah blah " what could convince you a free bottle of buckfast and ten snout , a bag or whoever can fling the most boabies up yae ya mess.

a guy near me who has never worked a day in his puff has his living room plastered in yes stickers,- this is not a go at the yes side because i would be saying the same if it was no stickers- but i dont need a useless b*****d like that telling me how to vote.

Or,

"There's just not enough information out there...."

Eh, aye there is actually. Literally thousands upon thousands of pages of information in fact.

Archived