• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No cups but very happy with being league winners.

Winning the wee league may mean something when you're talking to fans of Morton and Cowdenbeath and whoever else was in that division, it means nothing here. I've seen us win that god forsaken league twice - once against Dundee actually - and I hope I never see us win it again.

You're going to need a better come back.

Dundee Utd fans have incredibly small penises and are not very good at the sex.

#futuristicbantz

This is a well known fact, Arabs cannot successfully breed with Dee women as their penises are not long enough to reach the Dee women's egg.

It's every Dee man's duty to breed with as many DAB women as possible, as repulsive as this is, because ultimately once that DAB women have had a taste (ooh matron) of the Dark Blue boaby they will not return to to the DAB boaby. In this way we DBs can ultimately annihilate the DABs.

BTW I'm not sure that was worth typing - never mind reading.

Arabs cannot successfully breed with Dee women as their penises are not long enough to reach the Dee women's egg.

as their penises are not long enough to reach the Dee women's egg

penises are not long enough to reach the Dee women's egg

not long enough to reach the Dee women's egg

There you have it, this is the standard of education of a typical Dundee FC fan. In fact it may be their lack of understanding about the world they live in might be why they choose to support Dundee in the first place.

This is a well known fact, Arabs cannot successfully breed with Dee women as their penises are not long enough to reach the Dee women's egg.

It's every Dee man's duty to breed with as many DAB women as possible, as repulsive as this is, because ultimately once that DAB women have had a taste (ooh matron) of the Dark Blue boaby they will not return to to the DAB boaby. In this way we DBs can ultimately annihilate the DABs.

Jesus Christ.

I saw your photo from the Bus Crawl. You looked a lot older than the 10 year old you obviously are.

This thread should be closed now.

Jesus Christ.

I saw your photo from the Bus Crawl. You looked a lot older than the 10 year old you obviously are.

This thread should be closed now.

Hey Granny ffs - I've stood up for you - no need to rip me too :(

Winning the wee league may mean something when you're talking to fans of Morton and Cowdenbeath and whoever else was in that division, it means nothing here. I've seen us win that god forsaken league twice - once against Dundee actually - and I hope I never see us win it again.

You're going to need a better come back.

its special for any team to win a league no matter what league it is,some utd fans thinking they are bigger than they actually are.

Actually prefer the likes of Granny Danger's 'banter' to the nonsense that the St Mirren fans and St Johnstone fans seem to be coming away with on our threads.

Actually prefer the likes of Granny Danger's 'banter' to the nonsense that the St Mirren fans and St Johnstone fans seem to be coming away with on our threads.

I would lump all of these feeble minded trolling dimwits in together, I would even go as far as to say the Cowdenbeath were better.

Archived