• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be the dawn of the worst thread on P&B ever.

Feel sorry for the OP, it was a good idea. However, using banter in the title is only going to bring anything but.

Our garden shed is bigger than Dens .......

Emmm.... last i knew of your all seater stadium was bigger than a dens that missed a proper seated stand(the Derry) and had a half stand (Main Stand).... if both were the same as the bobby cox and bob shankly i'm fairly sure Dens would be 18,000+ in capacity...

Emmm.... last i knew of your all seater stadium was bigger than a dens that missed a proper seated stand(the Derry) and had a half stand (Main Stand).... if both were the same as the bobby cox and bob shankly i'm fairly sure Dens would be 18,000+ in capacity...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6756-1403264692-7.g

And if you had a million pounds you'd be a millionaire.

Win the euro millions then you can pay for such an upgrade :D

If Tannadice was flattened and replaced with an identical replica of the Nou Camp I'm fairly sure we'd have more than you.

If Tannadice was flattened and replaced with an identical replica of the Nou Camp I'm fairly sure we'd have more than you.

Not if we then flattened Dens and replaced it with the biggest stadium possible in the world ever.

Plus it would be higher up.

And when we play wee teams. Like Dundee.

#Bantersaurus Rex

Pretty much every away team, at Tannadice, gets the shed. Doesn't make any sense does it? Shedboys without a shed.

#Banteroids

ETA for bant tweaks

Archived