saint johnson

Bit disappointed to note this guy's IP on WAP has also resolved to India for his initial registration and post - however only then match up to a poster who I can't imagine has been responsible for this bizarre behaviour!

What's the secrecy all about? Name and shame.

Ken, Beatson spit it out.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamamamamamamamamamamamamas post earlier on in this thread suggests its probably a Saints fans hes already friends with, who also posts on WAP.

Quite a few possibilities to be fair, at least Beatson has confirmed its not me

The poster it matches up with on WAP isn't on here afaik. It only matches one of their posts and isn't someone with a record of bammery. Also, it appears to be a Virgin media IP and you tend to find they crop up with multiple different posters on WAP making it meaningless!

At one stage we had a hellish troll on WAP who's IP matched Radford. Unfortunately it wasn't one of his many aliases that time, the ban hammer was almost out.

Thanks Beatson, now my last post looks suspicious as f**k :lol:

And they seem to have posted on here before WAP, which would be odd if the poster was on WAP but not on here. Stranger things have happened though.

Who was it on WAP anyway?

Jamamamamamamamamamamamamas post earlier on in this thread suggests its probably a Saints fans hes already friends with, who also posts on WAP.

Quite a few possibilities to be fair, at least Beatson has confirmed its not me

Only friends with one person on WAP - TRS, who I don't think would go to such effort to make this alias.

Shame it's not a P&B poster though, the fallout resulting from the naming and the shaming would have been enjoyable.

Only friends with one person on WAP - TRS, who I don't think would go to such effort to make this alias.

Shame it's not a P&B poster though, the fallout resulting from the naming and the shaming would have been enjoyable.

I only assumed as you said you were friends with them without adding them, so I assumed one of your existing friends might have edited their facebook profile for the "bants"

I'd be amazed if it was TRS, he's too busy making his millions in the music business to spend time with us common folks.

And I think it must be a P&B member, not sure why else they would bother?

in MAY of 2014 year i travel to glasgow for pharmacy conference and a friend of my take 6 of us to scottish champions final saint johnson and dundee and let me tell yoy it was greatest experience of my lives i only see match on screens and now i live it it was the amazing thing is i now a saint johnson fan but problems is i live in town near big town called guwahati in india called a kalitakuchi and i have a problem that breaks my hearts. at the games i fall on love with a yellow hair saint johnsons fan she hug me at winning and let me tell you it was greatest moment of my lives!!!!!but she vanish at ends and i kno see her again but i look hard on facebook twitter instagram and i no see her but is she hear or you no her????j i no want any sexuals i must tell you this as i think she youngar than my sister who lives back in kalitakuchi whils i live in the bigger town in guwahati altho my sister is 19 so i wonder if thats ok but i dont think its sexual i must tell you this i have my own houses in guwahati and a my own internets and i searcg and search and no luck finding her!!!1 maybe we pen pal i have one pen and she live in japan but she is nothing on yellow haired saint johnson fan at scotland championship game let me tell you. i have a ticket to uks in manchester for september for conference and i plan to visit macdermod park for games and all i want is to take myt friend for a meal and see saint johnson win again nothing sexual let me tell you all i have a girl who goes to the schooll in guwahati where i get my degree and it is lovely but she not make me happy i imagine saint johnson fan i can tell my secrets to and live maybe i live in saint johnson in the future who knows if she there i move heaven and the earth for her as she beautoful like a meadow or a ripened flower ready for plucking i cant explain to you but maybe yiu know her or she here???? if she is then please please please message me or right me i give my emails or adress in guwahati as post in kalitakuchi is not reliable although my sunri will not see it as that a problem but i work it out for my beste friend. let me tell you a storie i work all day in tea field eith my mum and she make me go to universities and my english isnt great but i know my chemicall let me tell you and i work harder than ever as i need train manchess to saint johnson for a game and maybe meet my girl and have footd and then the game but nothing sexual let me tell you!!!!!!i have facebooks if you want to add me and maybe skype i have a cam for you. i must tell you im not a sexual being so please dont let me think you i want thats it was such a special moment i just want to talk please message me and come over the saint johnson!!!!!

Really depends mate. Firstly, what kind of meadow? And what needs plucking?

Archived