saint johnson

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highly amusing. Bad news though - if she was good looking she can't be from Perth. Perth birds are munters, even DG doesn't shag Perth ladies. She was probably from Dundee and in the wrong end?

C'mon Saintees, give the man a hand.

Without going into the whole crowd shitfest, you must know the girl with yellow hair.

How many lassies with yellow hair can go to see you?

This might end up a being a movie. ;)

C'mon Saintees, give the man a hand.

Without going into the whole crowd shitfest, you must know the girl with yellow hair.

How many lassies with yellow hair can go to see you?

This might end up a being a movie. ;)

Hopefully not 'I spit on your grave'

is this true about pets???? there was a tv on manoranjan last month about people in south that have intercourse with an animal and it is bad i thought that a nice country like scottland would not doi such a thing or is it in this one place????? i only ever sex a lady. i have sexed a lot of ladies i must tell you and my penis is very nice they all say but not an animal never an animal is she here????

Only a lady? No,no,no. We sex plenty of men too!

Highly amusing. Bad news though - if she was good looking she can't be from Perth. Perth birds are munters, even DG doesn't shag Perth ladies. She was probably from Dundee and in the wrong end?

Dundee birds like it in the wrong end?

I trhank you all for emails and message it lovely but nobody has message me yellow hair girl wich saddes me :-( i make a picture for the saint johnson as a thank u to all who make my beloved club a big thinh in india i ask my freind who working in bar called the galaxy bar here in guwahati if they will play the saint johnson games on screens and he says maybe so this is start of love between the saint johnsons and teh people of india and guwahati maybea even a game in india one day we have a league between me and you all it not great definytly not like the schottish superleague and champions cup i see verse dundee in MAY but no guwahati team we have is only in division too which not great but we try and i ask if we change tio blue that woukd be the best thing and then maybea saint johnson come play guwahati town club fc!!!!! if you read tghis my love i still search for you high and higher and i never forget you face and you yellow hair and your green liam oasis jacket and you conversing shoes i remember it all and i see you one day i sure of it!!!!!!!

Archived