Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, wouldn't you have gone daft if you'd scored a potential winner in the CL Final, regardless of it being a tap-in or worldy?

I would probably have gone to messi as it was mostly his work!

Didn't like Barca last night and definitely feel disappointed although i was quite pished

Are ITV done with coverage after this? Is it exclusively BT from next season? Or are the Beeb in on the action?

I think BT have full rights, could be wrong though.

BT have exclusive rights for the CL & EL but due to some right they need to show all British clubs involved at least once I'm sure I read.

Could be talking shite though.

A channel called This is BT Showcase has recently appeared on my EPG, I assume that this will be a PAYG channel for this purpose.

I was pretty disappointed last night, the first goal for Barca was awful for Juve to concede but apart from that they did very well and i was rooting for them throughout and thought they may have gone on to win or definitely take it to extra time until the Suarez goal against the run of play. His goal was a tap in from someone else's hard work and he celebrated as if he had ran from his own goal line and banged it in from 40 yards

I expected Barca to be too strong for Juve and the top players to shine but none of them performed very well and they didn't deserve to win after 90 minutes

Barcelona weren't the best I've ever seen them, but they were substantially better than Juventus and thoroughly deserved the win.

Barcelona weren't the best I've ever seen them, but they were substantially better than Juventus and thoroughly deserved the win.

Spot on.

Really? I was pretty drunk but didn't think this was the case at all. When Juve equalised they looked like they were going to grab a winner for a good while plus they had the better of the first half chances after falling behind. Wouldn't have said they thoroughly deserved to win but i don't really want to argue too much about a match i couldn't even remember the score of!!

Haha f**k off Throbber :P

Speaking shite there mate

Im just not happy about anything today and in the mood for taking it out on Suarez's celebration!

Also nice pic you got there :wub:

Archived