Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even with Ambramovich, the policing of modern football, ticket prices and the gentrification of West London, that National Front element has always been there just under the surface at Chelsea.

Absolute scum.

Fair play to the guy for standing up to the racists though. Don't think many people would even done that.

Ffs that video!?

As if you couldn't hate Chelsea and their support any more.

It's almost as if they are trying as hard as they can to out-do Sevco in terms of the most vile & odious supporters.

If they hadn't sang we're racist afterwards and it was just an unpleasant shove as they didn't want someone on an overcrowded train would it still have been racist just because the man is black? Is the implication that they didn't allow him on the train in the first place because he was black?

If they hadn't sang we're racist afterwards and it was just an unpleasant shove as they didn't want someone on an overcrowded train would it still have been racist just because the man is black? Is the implication that they didn't allow him on the train in the first place because he was black?

I think they told everyone why they didn't let him on the train.

I think they told everyone why they didn't let him on the train.

My point is the news were saying things like "Chelsea stopped a black man getting on the train" despite the only proof of racist chant coming some time after this so they have no way of knowing thats the reason they didn't let him on. Not trying to defend them of course but i would be pretty certain that they would have acted like that had it been a white man trying to get on due to the fact they were clearly oiled up and not in the mood for compromising

Archived