The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very disappointing mate. Should have had enough to beat this Carluke team who were struggling in the second half, especially after going down to ten men. Shows how we miss Lygate in the middle of the park and it didn't help without Bonham at the back. Strange team selection playing Pettigrew in the middle of the park as replacement to Lygate when we had 3 guys, 2 on the bench that are central mid fielders. Pettigrew done ok but took time to settle and before you knew it we were 2 nil down. Hopefully Lygate and Bonham are back for Renfrew at home this Saturday. We need them!!!!

Come on The Gow !!!!!

Very disappointing mate. Should have had enough to beat this Carluke team who were struggling in the second half, especially after going down to ten men. Shows how we miss Lygate in the middle of the park and it didn't help without Bonham at the back. Strange team selection playing Pettigrew in the middle of the park as replacement to Lygate when we had 3 guys, 2 on the bench that are central mid fielders. Pettigrew done ok but took time to settle and before you knew it we were 2 nil down. Hopefully Lygate and Bonham are back for Renfrew at home this Saturday. We need them!!!! Come on The Gow !!!!!

^_^

Yes, best remedy for a poor result (performance?) against Carluke, if we beat Renfrew it's a big result, can't be there but first result I'll be looking for, hoping to get to the Junior Cup game against Jeanfield, well done to the faithful who get to the games, including the legend that is Lobey Dosser!

Well done boys. Great performance, proud to be Gow supporter today!! In my opinion all eleven done great but a small mention to the 2 Baldie guys at the back & lygate & Meikle were different class,

:P

Yep, well done today everyone, great result, as previously documented hoping to get to the Scottish Cup game against Jeanfield but the league form is primary, is it a league game next week? Mon the Gow!

:P

Yep, well done today everyone, great result, as previously documented hoping to get to the Scottish Cup game against Jeanfield but the league form is primary, is it a league game next week? Mon the Gow!

Fantastic performance by all the guys today and fully deserved the 3 points. Another big game away to bellshill next Saturday. With that display today we have nothing to fear.

Come on The Gow !!!!!

As I said last week, I was sure Rab and Eric would galvanise the lads at training and get back to winning ways. Great feeling when I saw the result, and the clean sheet would please the gaffer no end. Well done lads keep it going and the rewards will come.

Archived