The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to worry about your own team mate

Trust me I do, and I am.

Was a genuine enquiry.

Win, lose (more often than not in recent years) , or draw I comment as objectively as possible about my own team, every week.

The Gow have missed a great opportunity to get promoted this season. The manager must take his share of the blame. He had the players to do it with a mix of experience and youth at start of the season. He then starts losing experienced players mid-season as explained in local rag and has done nothing about it. He’s now accepted that the team is not going up when he decided to sit in his dugout for the last 30minutes when his young team were absolutely battering Bellshill.

Bellshill shaded the first half although it was tight. The Gow were by far the better team in the second half Bellshill done well getting away with a win.

The Gow defence has been poor for the last 8 games or so no centre halves & If the Gow’s main striker would stopped shooting every time he gets the ball and starts passing now and again they would maybe get on a bit better.

I do agree it’s an opportunity missed on promotion.

Hey cabbage are you smoking they funny fags.....jeezo Bellshill just shaded the 1st half?? wow we totally dominated the 1st and were comfortable majority of the 2nd,granted the gow did have majority of possession after we went down to 10 men,well deserved 3pts for the hill!!!!

Aye everyday!! U must have been watching a different game to me. Ur man got sent off with about 10 minutes to go. When the Gow were already running all over the top of uses away before the sending off. Ps the big guy you had in middle of the park was a laugh rolling about like a big fairy at the end.

They funny fags are obviously blurring your vision lol if Bellshill had taken half their chances in the 1st half they'd have scored 5 at least and you say we just edged it lol and we got 2 goals chopped off too,rightly or wrongly??

Can't mind,was it mcginty?? How do you know they were offside?? Just because Lino put his flag up doesn't mean they were....anyway we scored one more than you lololololol

Can't mind,was it mcginty?? How do you know they were offside?? Just because Lino put his flag up doesn't mean they were....anyway we scored one more than you lololololol

:P

You sound a bit cocky BHill, big dangers for us look like Blantur & Dunipace, big one on Monday night against Blantur, if we get the three points, watch yer back big man. We've had a couple of holocausts, Ashfield at home for one, unbelievable, but we're still in it. Mon the Gow!

Not cocky,too much can happen,it's been a great league tbh and our next 2 games could seal it IF we get 6pts against Carluke tomorrow then Blantyre on weds??

Not cocky,too much can happen,it's been a great league tbh and our next 2 games could seal it IF we get 6pts against Carluke tomorrow then Blantyre on weds??

;)

Getting to the stage where I'm thinking do we deserve to go up?, home defeats to Ashfield & St Ants, everyone is tonking Ashie, and certainly no disrespect to the mighty Cotter, but if you're going up you get three from the Ants at home! If we can take 13 or 15 points from now on, we do deserve it, big Jack can hopefully get us the goals, keep the faith, mon the Gow!

Archived