The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home to Maryhill next Saturday. Hopefully park is playable.

:unsure2:

Any response to the performance today from the Gow fans?, watched the goals on another P&B thread, we looked totally flat, hopefully a bad day at the office, it does happen. We're still in a great position but have to pick up on today's result. Pitch didnae look great but same for both teams, 3 points a must next week, another home game against the Bens. Mon the Gow!

Poor performance all round I could see the Gow were missing players. They played a new centre-half who had a nightmare from first minute to the last and for me that set the tone for full match. The management made a big mistake on keeping him on the park. To many square pegs trying to get squeezed into round holes. Credit to Maryhill caught the Gow on a off day and more than deserved there win. Mon the Gow

Missed the game on Saturday unfortunately. Heard it was " a bad day at the office". Love him or hate him, we definitely miss big Lygate in the middle of the park when he is not there. He stops things happening in the middle of the park for the other team and can link up well with our defence and forward lines. Missing a couple of strong players in one or two positions, other than that, we are pretty solid.

Hopefully back on track this week with a home game against Benburb.

Com On The Gow !!!!

Missed the game on Saturday unfortunately. Heard it was " a bad day at the office". Love him or hate him, we definitely miss big Lygate in the middle of the park when he is not there. He stops things happening in the middle of the park for the other team and can link up well with our defence and forward lines. Missing a couple of strong players in one or two positions, other than that, we are pretty solid.

Hopefully back on track this week with a home game against Benburb.

Com On The Gow !!!!

8)

Agree with you big man, I like Lygate, he doesn't look the fittest but great presence in the middle of the park, three points are big tomorrow, what about the new kid Currie? Mon the mighty Gow!

You will have Barry Murdoch back from loan deal with the Albert done really well with us good player to have back really surprised when we got him

Barry needed games and we could be doing fit Barry for the run in. Barry has a good attitude and will be welcomed back I'm sure.

Talked to the gaffer tonight to wish him and the rest of the lads all the best for Saturday. It is a big game obviously cos it's 1st v 2nd in the league, but it will not decide The Gows season. There is a long way to go and I am confident in the squad....in saying all that I would love for Lesmahagow to take all 3 points......

Talked to the gaffer tonight to wish him and the rest of the lads all the best for Saturday. It is a big game obviously cos it's 1st v 2nd in the league, but it will not decide The Gows season. There is a long way to go and I am confident in the squad....in saying all that I would love for Lesmahagow to take all 3 points......

8)

Big game next Saturday, Blantyre have a right few games in hand, not a good thing at this time ay the season, three points massive for us, perhaps the Currie/Coffey partnership can get us three big points, mon the Gow for promotion!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived