The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should ave taken something from this game. The injury in first half to the centre half made a difference to the Gow team with lygate moving to centre half. We played well and give Bellshill credit they made some good subs that seemed to help them in last 20mins. McStay was a big miss as well today he can beat a man and pop up with a goal. Although wee Jordon defends well I would like to see him impact the game where it matters more. Yes disappointed with the result although I'm still expecting the Gow to be close when the prizes are handed out!! Mon the Gow........

Big game for the boys this weekend hope Rab has them fired up for it as is going to be tight, although I'm still looking for a win. I notice Jeanfield are favourites with the bookies on here they must know the Gow has injuries. I have told the auld lady to get our pension books looked oot everything going on the Gow at 2/1 & 7/4 at Hills. I'm also doing a wee cheeky treble Gow, Blanytre, Kilsyth....... Ps don't tell anybody don't want the prices to move lol.

Is everyone from the gow, dead,,,,,how's park Looking,,,,,,wits the chances

calm yerself cotter..haha, don't know bout the park but thers a good bit of snow lying in the gow just now mate so I guess the park will be the same.

Archived