The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad to say I've had to chuck the football for now, just want to say a big thanks to everyone at Lesmahagow football club it's been by far the best junior club I've been at , couldn't have treated me any better from the manager Rab rite through to the committee. All the best to yous for the season an I'm sure yous will go up if not I better get some money back off someone for the few quid I put on at start of season

A big loss to your team and a loss to the division. Good luck

Cheers guys appreciate the kind words, hopefully get back playin soon as possible if not had a great time while it lasted can't complain. All the best to yous an your teams

:)

Yes, cheers Coco, I'm struggling to get to Saturday games, but you've been superb wee man in the games I've seen, if it works out, get yersel' back, as you've said what a wonderful club the Gow, yet to hear a bad word against the Gow from guys that have been there, hold yer head high wee man, cheers

Decent result yesterday for The Gow....down to 10 men and coming back to get a draw against Wishaw.

Keeps the unbeaten run going in the league and has given the club a platform to build upon this season...well done lads keep it going.

:)

Yes, cheers Coco, I'm struggling to get to Saturday games, but you've been superb wee man in the games I've seen, if it works out, get yersel' back, as you've said what a wonderful club the Gow, yet to hear a bad word against the Gow from guys that have been there, hold yer head high wee man, cheers

thanks mate enjoyed my time it's been eventful 2 promotions an a relegation.. Hopefully u get to more games got a great wee team there now so only better times ahead for the gow, take care mate

Decent result yesterday for The Gow....down to 10 men and coming back to get a draw against Wishaw.

Keeps the unbeaten run going in the league and has given the club a platform to build upon this season...well done lads keep it going.

;)

Good to see you supporting the team, Craig, and yes, a good result yesterday against Wishay. Nice wee message fae Coco below, he's been terrific for the Gow , can pass it & mix it up when needed, will be a miss but the squad looks strong, the young kid Taylor seems to have settled intae the Junior game now. Hoping to get to the Scottish cup game at the end of the month, cheers all, mon the Gow!

10 points out of 12 in 4 away games Rab must be happy with that. The Gow team never got started against wishy they looked flat for some reason. Only started getting into the game when they went down to 10 men. McStay looked as though he was trying to hard to impress his auld team and a lot of stuff the Gow were doing broke down on that side of the park. He has been playing well when I have seen him this season so hopefully lesson learned by him. Give credit to wishy they played well and on another day could have got all 3 points. Ps The Gow keeper wiz different class as usual.

10 points out of 12 in 4 away games Rab must be happy with that. The Gow team never got started against wishy they looked flat for some reason. Only started getting into the game when they went down to 10 men. McStay looked as though he was trying to hard to impress his auld team and a lot of stuff the Gow were doing broke down on that side of the park. He has been playing well when I have seen him this season so hopefully lesson learned by him. Give credit to wishy they played well and on another day could have got all 3 points. Ps The Gow keeper wiz different class as usual.

Pretty much summed up the game...Barnsey saving the penalty after Gerry's sending off turned the game. Dont think we would have got a point if that had went in.

Cheers Coco for your time at the Gow. A class above most of the teams you were playing against. All the best in the future. BTW - you might want to spend some time practicing your snooker!

Haha cheers!!! Am no that bad at snooker

Beaten by a better team on the day. Well done to Cumbernauld and good luck for the rest of the season. Gave them a couple of scares in the second half but not really that level of consistency yet.

Hopefully a good crowd for this weeks Scottish Cup tie against Lochore, 2.30 kick off, at Craighead.

Come on The Gow !!!!!

Canny argue with a 6-0 Scottish Cup win....great stuff guys. Johnny Logan gets a hat- trick, he has been fantastic so far this season.

:P

Yep, well done all yesterday, nice away day in the next round anyone? Ah know, the club want a home draw, the fans want away for obvious reasons! Mon the mighty Gow.

Good result yesterday for yous good luck to my mate Robert he is doing a great job

Aye need to agree with you.... Rab doing a fantastic job trying to re-shape his squad while trying pick up the results. I would also like to mention Eric Watson a Gow man through & through and always there for the club. I notice Rab is in no rushing finding a new assistant looking for the right guy I suspect….. Mon the Gow

Great result on Saturday. Best squad we have had in years. You just need to look at the bench to see the guys that arent getting a starting place or even a place on the bench for some. Its a hard job kepping all players happy with such a strong squad but Rab, Eric and all at the club are doing a great job so far.

Home tie against Carluke this Saturday.

Come on The Gow !!!!!

Archived