The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These pictures have cheered me right up today. When I read about the situation last year I was gutted for all involved. It looked horrible.

The change is incredible and a lot of people have to be congratulated for their hard work, effort and foresight in totally rebuilding the ground.

I would like to wish Lesmahagow all the best for the rest of this season.

The boys that did this deserve a bit of success....even though I know it won't be their motivation.

All the best, lads!

These pictures have cheered me right up today. When I read about the situation last year I was gutted for all involved. It looked horrible.

The change is incredible and a lot of people have to be congratulated for their hard work, effort and foresight in totally rebuilding the ground.

I would like to wish Lesmahagow all the best for the rest of this season.

The boys that did this deserve a bit of success....even though I know it won't be their motivation.

All the best, lads!

Well said mate. Guys behind the scenes and all at club have had to put on some work to get back to this.

Back home after training tonight and have got to say our park looks great...well done to ALL involved. Our squad has trained really well this week and I hope our lads can put in a performance to make it a great day for the club.

Mon the Gow

Well done to Andy, George and the rest of the committee, all the management team. The park looked brilliant and there was a decent crowd. It was great to be back at the Craighead and although we will play better and lose games it's always good to beat Lanark

Archived