Robbie Peebles

Amateurfan

Listen Robbie Peebles, has played at that level before and succeeded. He was an original striker and was developed as a defender, as a right wing back no one in the league is better or competes against him other than mickey brown of colville park, and he's a left back.

Small he's 5 ft11 and is strong I dont know what league or games you have been watching Ammy,

That's like saying Ashley cole is small and slim so is no good, typical Scottish attitude towards everyone being tall. I hope the lad makes it and gets picked up by a bigger club as he has had a great two season in amateur football, winning the Scottish cup, mm cup and league cup. All entitled to opinions but I've watched that league for two years and he's always stod out

There's plenty of boys in the amateur game (and not necessarily at the top teams ) that could make the step up no problem.

They either just want to play with their pals, or in the case of players I know have had a bad experience when they were younger at pro clubs and just aren't interested in playing at that level any more

After reading a comment about young Robbie Peebles.having coached the lad from a young age it was plain to see he had a future in our game.I am delighted to say many coaches saw the same potential as i.He has matured into a fine young player with many achievements.SFL rewards Coaching trip to Nou Camp aged 14 with Henrick Larsson Gio van etc.played first team football with senior players 16yrs.old.played junior,under 21 Player of the year with top Scottish club.I Am pleased to see he is linked with SPFL.this is a young man who has all the ability the modern game requires,speed intelligence skill ,could play at any level in the Scottish game , i believe now capped at Scottish level AFA.with the right coaching there is no doubt he will step up again ,this i have first hand knowledge of.Do watch this space.

Listen Robbie Peebles, has played at that level before and succeeded. He was an original striker and was developed as a defender, as a right wing back no one in the league is better or competes against him other than mickey brown of colville park, and he's a left back.

There is players from the ammies who r good enough pollok ams left bck has been in at queens park doing pre season due to gus scouting him watching pollok v wellhouse and robert peebles played that night at right back and he played well.

• 4 months later...

Pablo are u sniffing glue??? Robbie Peebles has been playing amateur for a reason, he's not good enough, 2 stints at junior 1 at VOC who ended up relegated and a very short stay this season at petershill, dunno if he's even kicking a ball now,

Archived