Welsh support for scottish independence.

I'm utterly astonished that accusation has been levelled at me. I have never spoken sense ever :lol:

Absolutely not. If I had an alter ego he would probably end up like HB :(

Dont even joke about such horrors. I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same as I view the English & Northern Irish support for No!

Mind people that tell you they are English and Norn Irish won't always be. #scottishhunsindisguise #wishtheywasenglish #ourweecountrynornirn

After reading your posts especially the one where you just posted a picture of that horrible Union flag it's clear to see that your real reason is the fact you're a *** and want to stay United cause it's 'the Glasgow Rangers way, Protestant British'.

Wish some Rangers fans would just admit that. If that's your reason that's your reason.

Mind people that tell you they are English and Norn Irish won't always be. #scottishhunsindisguise #wishtheywasenglish #ourweecountrynornirn

After reading your posts especially the one where you just posted a picture of that horrible Union flag it's clear to see that your real reason is the fact you're a *** and want to stay United cause it's 'the Glasgow Rangers way, Protestant British'.

Wish some Rangers fans would just admit that. If that's your reason that's your reason.

That 'horrible Union flag' represents a United Kingdom that has fought for and earned you your right to say what you feel without question!

I haven't made personal abuse in any of my posts in my short time on P&B, and neither should you!

That 'horrible Union flag' represents a United Kingdom that has fought for and earned you your right to say what you feel without question!

I haven't made personal abuse in any of my posts in my short time on P&B, and neither should you!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wind it in a little, you're trying too hard, soldier!

Aww save it! :lol:

And personal abuse? If you took the word '***' as personal abuse I apologise, only said it in jest, wasn't meant to be offensive, apologies.

This your page on Facebook? They try put an intelligent argument forward (which I've seen you attempt) but are absolutely fucking hopeless at it once they get questioned on it, they should really just say I'm a bigoted Rangers fan so voting NO regardless.

Shower of fannies.

ETA: just noticed... 'Independance' it's in the title of their page FFS! Truly a massive embarrassment to Scotland these cuntos.

post-14721-14039584474057_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14039584585035_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14039584681217_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14039584765738_thumb.jpg

Aww save it! :lol:

And personal abuse? If you took the word '***' as personal abuse I apologise, only said it in jest, wasn't meant to be offensive, apologies.

This your page on Facebook? They try put an intelligent argument forward (which I've seen you attempt) but are absolutely fucking hopeless at it once they get questioned on it, they should really just say I'm a bigoted Rangers fan so voting NO regardless.

Shower of fannies.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1403958444.999034.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1403958456.963840.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1403958465.696458.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1403958474.730566.jpg

You know as much about Rangers as I do about Arbroath mate, lets leave it at that. Why bring 'Protestant British - Bigoted Rangers Fans' in to it.....? Your raison d'etre is clear however!

You know as much about Rangers as I do about Arbroath mate, lets leave it at that.

Well that's not true is it? Every football fan in the UK knows all about the bigot brothers.

And because for a massive amount of Rangers fans that's all it is about, they couldn't give a f**k if Independence was the best thing to ever happen to them, as long as they can cling onto their 'British identity' and march about with their British flags at their Orange Walks looking like absolute fannies. It's a joke, living in the past and turning a complete blind eye to this because of their football club who will probably be bust again in a few fucking years anyway.

Actually winds me up something else. Scotland must be the only country in the world like this.

Well that's not true is it? Every football fan in the UK knows all about the bigot brothers.

And because for a massive amount of Rangers fans that's all it is about, they couldn't give a f**k if Independence was the best thing to ever happen to them, as long as they can cling onto their 'British identity' and march about with their British flags at their Orange Walks looking like absolute fannies. It's a joke, living in the past and turning a complete blind eye to this because of their football club who will probably be bust again in a few fucking years anyway.

Actually winds me up something else. Scotland must be the only country in the world like this.

Again, you know nothing about my club, just your own misguided view, anyway haven't you got a kick off to be at this afternoon?

Again, you know nothing about my club, just your own misguided view, anyway haven't you got a kick off to be at this afternoon?

What a load of tosh, I understand that they type of fans do not represent Rangers fans on a whole but you just can't sit there and deny that what I've said is pish surely?

And yes, it's at 3pm and seeing as I live right at the top of the hill across from Gayf I'll no be leaving until 2.55! :lol:

What a load of tosh, I understand that they type of fans do not represent Rangers fans on a whole but you just can't sit there and deny that what I've said is pish surely?

And yes, it's at 3pm and seeing as I live right at the top of the hill across from Gayf I'll no be leaving until 2.55! :lol:

Enjoy the game mate, it will be interesting to see what your gate is against one of the Premiership 'Big Boys'?

I'll wager there will be more on our Bus going down to Derby! :lol:

Enjoy the game mate, it will be interesting to see what your gate is against one of the Premiership 'Big Boys'?

What a pathetic response. What is it about the Unionists on here with their responses?

Perhaps it's what comes of an innate need to be governed by Westminster.

Aberdeen have a long illustrious history unlike Sevco! And yes, I imagine there will be more Sevconians traveling down to their homeland, bet Derby can't wait for their arrival....

What a pathetic response. What is it about the Unionists on here with their responses?

Perhaps it's what comes of an innate need to be governed by Westminster.

The Yes vote certainly believe they have the momentum,(empty vessel's most noise), but there's still a huge quiet support of the Union that will make the difference come September, of that I have no doubt.

An innate need to be governed by Westminster? No, but I wouldn't want to give Salmond and the rest of his Bampots any more power and influence than they already have.

Its going to be close, very close!

Better Together

Aberdeen have a long illustrious history unlike Sevco! And yes, I imagine there will be more Sevconians traveling down to their homeland, bet Derby can't wait for their arrival....

Indeed, they will look forward to hosting the most successful domestic team in World football with an army of fans that are second to none!

Archived