Welsh support for scottish independence.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah man, still fucked with hayfever.

Don;t suppose you could name the shadow justice people at holyrood could you? Just out of interest....

How come you're asking me? Is your internet broken?

Strangely according to HB/AdLib he is the only Welsh person of any importance.

I haven't made any comment about the Welsh First Minister.

Good to see you return to the thread oaksoft. How about addressing Ad Lib's points about the list you have presented and the fact several of them haven't actually supported Independence like you claimed? Oh and the fact that there was copious reporting of several of the comments?

Apart from that you've done well here oaksoft. Aces!!!

Nah man, still fucked with hayfever.

Don;t suppose you could name the shadow justice people at holyrood could you? Just out of interest....

Might they be able to offer help and advice with your hayfever?

How come you're asking me? Is your internet broken?

If you read earlier posts in the thread it's quite obvious - no googling now! Who are they?

Might they be able to offer help and advice with your hayfever?

I think this a direct consequence of NHS privatisation in England, only a yes vote will stop my hayfever getting worse

I think this a direct consequence of NHS privatisation in England, only a yes vote will stop my hayfever getting worse

I suffer with hayfever too - it always starts just as Wimbledon starts.

My wife thinks I'm allergic to tennis balls.

:rolleyes:

Im_Brian and Im_Rodger one in the same?

Im_Brian comes on here, speaks sense, seems reasonable, can string a sentence together, YES voter. Im_Rodger, speaks absolute pish, seems like a dick, canna tie his fucking shoelaces by the sound of it, NO voter.

Bit of a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on?

The blind duplicity on this board is amazing, welcome a Welsh support for Yes, but tell an English No view to F*ck off 'its nothing to do do with you'!!?

Keep it going lads! :thumsup2

So how do you feel about the Welsh support for YES?

The blind duplicity on this board is amazing, welcome a Welsh support for Yes, but tell an English No view to F*ck off 'its nothing to do do with you'!!?

Keep it going lads! :thumsup2

Its all about the context and tone. People resent being told they are too daft, too wee or too poor.

Mibbes they should try being positive.

Mmm....maybe be waiting a while.

If you can't see it mate, I'm lost, sorry!

Its a pretty straightforward question. How do you, as a NO voter feel about Welsh support for independence? I have no idea how you feel about English support for NO.

Im_Brian and Im_Rodger one in the same?

Im_Brian comes on here, speaks sense, seems reasonable, can string a sentence together, YES voter. Im_Rodger, speaks absolute pish, seems like a dick, canna tie his fucking shoelaces by the sound of it, NO voter.

Bit of a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on?

I'm utterly astonished that accusation has been levelled at me. I have never spoken sense ever :lol:

Absolutely not. If I had an alter ego he would probably end up like HB :(

Archived