Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been to Milan a couple of times, its a bit like Glasgow having a mix of good and bad but overall I liked the place.

I went in 2005 for the Scotland game, and was really surprised by how dirty the place was. Loads of graffiti everywhere, and I mean an astonishing high amount of graffiti. It seemed to be in every building.

As somewhere that's supposed to be one of the homes of fashion it looked completely different than I thought it would.

Then again, I may just have missed the good parts of the city.

The San Siro itself is brilliant though.

I got chatting to a couple of German guys in the pub last night that are going to this game tonight.........strange behaviour for a couple of guys that "aren't into football"

They also went to the World Cup Final!

I got chatting to a couple of German guys in the pub last night that are going to this game tonight.........strange behaviour for a couple of guys that "aren't into football"

They also went to the World Cup Final!

Aye, but what school did they go to?

Commons confirmed out for Celtic. Big miss? Or making the managers job easier based on his Euro performances so far this season?

Would assume that means Armstrong starts, which I think is a good thing.

I'm hoping Ronnie fields the same team as the game against Dundee, currently think its the best available 11 that we have.

Absolutely buzzing out my tits for this now. I have absolutely no clue as to what the final score will be, I just hope we come away with something positive to take to Italy.

Good luck to Celtic tonight. Has all the makings of a good game. If Celtic can score the first goal I think they can take a positive result over to Turin. Any of the Celtic fans on here going to the match tonight?

Don't be so bloody stupid.

Surely some will make the effort for their biggest home match of the season Mozza?

Celtic go with the side that started against the Saintees on Saturday.

Archived