Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

Not sure how i feel about the draw, obviously the name speaks for itself but they aren't doing very well domestically and their europa group was a bit of a skoosh....need to see what kind of team we have come the end of the January transfer window as we might lose couple of key players. Good money making exercise for the club though, expect both legs to be a sell out

Really? Inter's highest crowd this season was 46,500 v Stjarnan in August, their lowest was 14,500 v Dnipro a few weeks ago. The average for the season is 31,400. There is absolutely no chance it will sell out.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Inter's highest crowd this season was 46,500 v Stjarnan in August, their lowest was 14,500 v Dnipro a few weeks ago. The average for the season is 31,400. There is absolutely no chance it will sell out.

80,000 for a Europa League tie against Celtic :lol:

Not sure how i feel about the draw, obviously the name speaks for itself but they aren't doing very well domestically and their europa group was a bit of a skoosh....need to see what kind of team we have come the end of the January transfer window as we might lose couple of key players. Good money making exercise for the club though, expect both legs to be a sell out

:lol:

40 thousand at the San Siro max.

Looks like a pumping without the lube on the cards as things stand. Only hope is that Inter are fucking honking over twa legs and Celtic are on a bit of decent form and narrowly win the tie.

I'll most likely go to the circus and watch Ambrose the clown put in a comical performance giving Inter and extra striker up front. :bairn

Ambrose is a bomb scare, but the Van Dijk has been as bad for most of this season.

Inter is probably the best draw Celtic could have got. Still a big name but nothing like the quality they were just a few seasons ago.

Ticket has been booked and I will be going to this European tie to watch mostly likely Celtic getting raped on the park by an Inter squad who surely must the be worst in years they have had. :(

Good news is that Guidetti is available and the other signings are looking slightly more better but our defence is fucking honking as fcuk and hope we get someone in to shore up the defence and knows how to defend.

Celtic might get a sneaky 1 nil win at Parkhead but that becomes null and void as Celtic fall apart at the San Siro with a humiliating and monumental pumping.

80,000 for a Europa League tie against Celtic :lol:

:lol:

40 thousand at the San Siro max.

Lucky to get 40.000 at the San Siro for this one.

:lol::lol: Sorry I have to hold hands up for this terrible blunder. Kind of posted it without really thinking aobut it.

Sorry everyone...carry on.

Ticket has been booked and I will be going to this European tie to watch mostly likely Celtic getting raped on the park by an Inter squad who surely must the be worst in years they have had. :(

Good news is that Guidetti is available and the other signings are looking slightly more better but our defence is fucking honking as fcuk and hope we get someone in to shore up the defence and knows how to defend.

Celtic might get a sneaky 1 nil win at Parkhead but that becomes null and void as Celtic fall apart at the San Siro with a humiliating and monumental pumping.

That's the spirit HellBhoy....

hqdefault.jpg

;)

That's the spirit HellBhoy....

hqdefault.jpg

;)

Prepare for the worst so that if Celtic win then it becomes a far far better victory than the expected result. :)

Predicting a glorious win only makes a complete and utter fud out of yourself when the usual happens in Europe during the knock out stages and then the other fans add to the embarrassment. :( The cnuts. :lol:

Mon the Hoops anyhoo. :thumsup2

Nah it's not me, I would never involve myself in such thuggery, but maybe it shows Celtic do ban supporters

How long for though? Your board did an embarrassing about turn with the GB after all....

• 2 weeks later...

Italian football is nowhere near it used to be and Inter have been shit this season, 11th to be exact. Celtic have been okay in Europe, with a reasonably easy group. So, Celtic should have a semi-decent chance of beating them.

I take that back, Inter have just signed Podolski

Archived