Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

Rico and Hoopy, you are the only fair minded fans I know who have no time for the GB, Parkhead was like a morgue before they arrived on the scene. Admittedly all the political shit is annoying but it's hardly new amongst Celtic fans. Celt 67 is clearly a currant so don't get involved with him. The reason the GB are still there is because the vast majority want them and the club need them for the atmosphere at home games. So chill out you are like the 2 grumpy old men out the muppets.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rico and Hoopy, you are the only fair minded fans I know who have no time for the GB, Parkhead was like a morgue before they arrived on the scene. Admittedly all the political shit is annoying but it's hardly new amongst Celtic fans. Celt 67 is clearly a currant so don't get involved with him. The reason the GB are still there is because the vast majority want them and the club need them for the atmosphere at home games. So chill out you are like the 2 grumpy old men out the muppets.

:lol:

Aye ok pal, and you base that on what?

If the GB cut out the IRA rebels, Free Palestine shit and stop acting like they are freedom fighters I'd be fine with them. They create a good atmosphere but ruin by singing about the IRA

I don't really care about the IRA and Palestine stuff, it's more the problems it leaves the club with

There's gonna be trouble . I work with one of their ex-hooligans who has been going daft about his team coming to Scotland . These guys are fuckin nuts , with the added bonus of being built like brick shithouses ,be careful bhoys .

Celtic have been tweeting plenty over the past few days about having banners only with Celtic stuff on them and keeping it to Celtic colours, also that people will need photo ID and that the supporters will be kept behind after the game.

Hopefully this passes off without indecent.

Guest vierterstern

There's gonna be trouble . I work with one of their ex-hooligans who has been going daft about his team coming to Scotland . These guys are fuckin nuts , with the added bonus of being built like brick shithouses ,be careful bhoys .

Och that´s the usual pre-match blabla of the internet warriors. Don´t let it spoil your fun. Oh and yes, all polish hooligans are 2 Meters and weight a 150 KG pure muscles..:-)

Polish holligans are the new boogey man in football. All good...nice guys no worries. MON THE HOOPS !

I'll jump in if things get handy tonight.

I'll wear a Sevco jersey & start chibing folk wae a Stanley blade duct-taped tae a claw hammer.

OT. Good luck tonight Celtic. ;)

Och that´s the usual pre-match blabla of the internet warriors. Don´t let it spoil your fun. Oh and yes, all polish hooligans are 2 Meters and weight a 150 KG pure muscles..:-)

Polish holligans are the new boogey man in football. All good...nice guys no worries. MON THE HOOPS !

Dinnae talk pish . He has said his cousin and a few other gangsters cannot travel but him and his mates are meeting up with guys from Poland . Most of the hooligans from surrounding cities in the North join up for the high profile Legia games .

Hope they find you :-)

Anyone know of any pubs in the Southside showing this?

Ive heard Florida Park and Victoria Bar but havent been able to get through to them to confirm.

I don't know this for a fact, but I'm fairly certain that Queens Park Cafe will be showing it.

edit: and probably Kelly's, too.

Archived