Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

Clearly the opposition is of a standard we should be beating comfortably but it was good to see Pukki getting in on the goals and looking sharp and, more importantly confident.

Still feel with him there is a player in their capable of doing a job for Celtic, Amido Balde on the other hand???

He can get papped away to Swindon or something, fucking abysmal, interesting to note he has been nowhere near the side apart from one of the friendlies, hopefully Ronny has sussed out he shouldn't be near the Celtic first team.

Enjoyed my first visit to Murrayfield for a match (been at a couple of concerts) my only beef being its unbelievable a stadium of that size has absolutely no parking facilities for coaches/buses.

We and others had to park at the arse end of Corstorphine Rd and, despite leaving in plenty time missed the first ten minutes and the opening goal.

The stadium, view, atmosphere etc were excellent though

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next stop Poland 8) Legia Warsaw hammering St. Pats 4-0 ... this could be tricky

First leg away I believe

Finished 0-5 tonight 1-6 0n AGG.

This will be a big test for the new managment team..

Think we'd all have preferred St Pats. Still... Like you say it'll be a good test for Ronny

An away game to Poland might be tricky due to the hostility from home fans towards pockets of away fans wandering through the city. Heard a couple of bad stories from visiting clubs. Better be careful out there.

God Save The Queen at sellick park last night was tremendous

your national anthem for your queen at your ground

hope legia warsaw pump you

and they will

You really must have nothing in your life if this is all you have to do. Coming here and gloating about a national anthem being sung at a stadium. The only people that probably cared were the Green Brigade and all you Rangers fans, the ones that thought it was fantastic and that every Celtic fan was crying and having a mental breakdown

You really must have nothing in your life if this is all you have to do. Coming here and gloating about a national anthem being sung at a stadium. The only people that probably cared were the Green Brigade and all you Rangers fans, the ones that thought it was fantastic and that every Celtic fan was crying and having a mental breakdown

Funny how you always have to have a go at your own fans. Wow greenies galore....

I respect everybody's opinions. Try it some time.

Funny how you always have to have a go at your own fans. Wow greenies galore....

I respect everybody's opinions. Try it some time.

Hiya Seamus, hiya pal

Definitely getting tickets for the Warsaw game. I expected Murrayfield to be totally shyte for a Celtic match but I was pleasantly surprised - an excellent sport venue and a thoroughly enjoyable night.

Next time though, I won't eat first - all those burger/steak/fajita vans looked magic. Fully intend ripping into some of that before the next game.

begging b*****ds get tae f**k

Speaking of begging. What's happened to that rangers fans fighting fund?

Hope you didn't blow it all away on signing such as deal Shiels and Kevin Kyle

Archived