Alex Salmond Death Threats

jester

Well the fascist propaganda regime in Russia is making the same claims of his love for putin.

No doubt Salmond will have made efforts to stop those pesky Russians using him as a pawn in their game of trying to legitimise the fascist policies they are trying to instigate in other sovereign nations?

'Cos all I've seen him doing is try and save his own face.

He claims he was just saying how good the olympics were for Russian national pride and how that was a good thing. Has anyone asked him his opinion about the 1936 olympics?

Can you not just stick to dribbling all over the Clutha thread, you posted enough crap on there to keep us all going for a while.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the fascist propaganda regime in Russia is making the same claims of his love for putin.

No doubt Salmond will have made efforts to stop those pesky Russians using him as a pawn in their game of trying to legitimise the fascist policies they are trying to instigate in other sovereign nations?

He claims he was just saying how good the olympics were for Russian national pride and how that was a good thing. Has anyone asked him his opinion about the 1936 olympics?

Thanks for confirming that you took your lead from the Daily Mail. Bravo sir.

Thats pure smashing so it is

"There are aspects of Russian constitutionality and the inter-mesh with business and politics that are obviously difficult to admire. Russians are fantastic people, incidentally, they are lovely people."

If he'd come out with stronger criticism he would have been given pelters for being naive and undiplomatic. It was a lose/lose situation and he played as straight a bat as he could.

Can you not just stick to dribbling all over the Clutha thread, you posted enough crap on there to keep us all going for a while.

Thanks for confirming that you took your lead from the Daily Mail. Bravo sir.

Poor Jock001.

This is why I'm enjoying P&B. Punter posts utter drivel and is immediately called on it. Keep up the good work.

And what is the up to date opinion of JoLo on the 1936 olympics?

That's lovely. What does your case worker think?

Confidemus cant handle the facts again...

Yes. You're right. The facts terrify me. I should vote no, shouldn't I? Continued austerity, poor people getting picked on, rich people getting richer and Scotland not getting the Government it voted for sounds just lovely to me.

Whatever medication you're on, I'll have some.

Archived