All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the pre-seasons.

Any news on player movements in and out?

The only one I know is big Chris Robertson in on a free from Cumnock but no others.

I heard through the grapevine we had 4 leaving.

5 Players have been released from the club

Ryan Sullivan, Kieran Paterson, Gus Cochrane, Chris Calder and Sam Nimmo have been released by the club.

Everyone at the 'Ford would like wish them all the best for the future.

All the best to the lads who are leaving, nice guys was good getting to know yiz over the years, Gutted does that mean my big pal won't be attending any more Hurlford games :(?

All the best to the lads who are leaving, nice guys was good getting to know yiz over the years, Gutted does that mean my big pal won't be attending any more Hurlford games :(?

Bit gutted but not surprised. His recovery training is going well,no knee issues, so will see where he'll be after pre season.Great four years, aye gonny miss it but will no doubt pop in occasionally if i'm missin the abuse :P All the best for the season com-padre 8)

Bit gutted but not surprised. His recovery training is going well,no knee issues, so will see where he'll be after pre season.Great four years, aye gonny miss it but will no doubt pop in occasionally if i'm missin the abuse :P All the best for the season com-padre 8)

Wouldn't say it's abuse bit more like friendly banter ol boy :).

Wish Sam all the best from me too - I'm sure we'll manage to take in a match whereever he lands when we have a postponed Saturday.

5 Players have been released from the club

Ryan Sullivan, Kieran Paterson, Gus Cochrane, Chris Calder and Sam Nimmo have been released by the club.

Everyone at the 'Ford would like wish them all the best for the future.

All the best guys. I'm a bit surprised KP has been released - good squad player.

PS: For anyone that likes a flutter keep your eyes on where RoS ends up - might be worth a bob or two on a League title or Scottish Cup win :-)

All the best to the lads that are leaving. Hope they do well wherever they end up (obviously not against us lol).

Apparently Kieran has signed for Troon.

They could well be a surprise for a few teams this season ( as we learned in the Ayrshire cup final).

All the best guys. I'm a bit surprised KP has been released - good squad player.

PS: For anyone that likes a flutter keep your eyes on where RoS ends up - might be worth a bob or two on a League title or Scottish Cup win :-)

Cumbernauld

So small investment I think for the league

Who's RoS n why do you think he can win his team the league or scottish?

Who's RoS n why do you think he can win his team the league or scottish?

He's meaning Ryan Sullivan he's been at Shotts n won the Scottish and us super 1st and the Scottish and he's only 22 I think.

Archived