All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you mate, Not sure what I'll be doing yet in all honesty, might continue to film games, might continue with my coaching badges, really not sure but will be about no doubt.

I always enjoyed watching your videos, you obviously put a lot of effort into them and they were always good quality.

I always enjoyed watching your videos, you obviously put a lot of effort into them and they were always good quality.

Thanks pal, like to think it's my passion for the game that somehow makes it's way in there. Been humbled by some messages and can't describe how much that means for someone with no training and one camera. But yeah just feel i've done all I can with 'Fords Tv and been an honour getting to do it, couldn't speak higher of the people involved at the club and the supporters, still sinking in that's it over but hoping no one takes it in anyway personally and that my hard work merits some respect for what was a difficult choice to make at the end of the day. Anyway......... that's enough self indulgent wanky shoot from me, hoping i won't be idle for too long, tho getting to watch a game without a camera has it's appeal!!! lol.

Thanks pal, like to think it's my passion for the game that somehow makes it's way in there. Been humbled by some messages and can't describe how much that means for someone with no training and one camera. But yeah just feel i've done all I can with 'Fords Tv and been an honour getting to do it, couldn't speak higher of the people involved at the club and the supporters, still sinking in that's it over but hoping no one takes it in anyway personally and that my hard work merits some respect for what was a difficult choice to make at the end of the day. Anyway......... that's enough self indulgent wanky shoot from me, hoping i won't be idle for too long, tho getting to watch a game without a camera has it's appeal!!! lol.

You may enjoy the games a lot more without the camera if your still going. It is great to see the highlights but have to be very selfless person, much respect for everyone who produces highlights.

You may enjoy the games a lot more without the camera if your still going. It is great to see the highlights but have to be very selfless person, much respect for everyone who produces highlights.

Cheers mate, It becomes habit, any shaky footage i've put up is because i've not expected to film but still show up with the camera 'just in case' and end up filming without the tripod.

Cheers mate, It becomes habit, any shaky footage i've put up is because i've not expected to film but still show up with the camera 'just in case' and end up filming without the tripod.

Youl get a cracking view from the Davy Roy stand to film ????

Anyone got any ideas when the planned drainage work to the pitch is taking place? It's been a few weeks since our last home game and getting ever closer to the start of our pre season fixtures ( please see new thread). Perhaps it won't impact too much on the playing surface and this is the reason or it's delayed for whatever reason. Hopefully someone from the committee can clarify the situation.

I was down at Nithsdale Park in Kirkconnell earlier in the week to see how the drainage work was coming along there. It looks a million miles from being ready for the new season as it resembled a badly ploughed field but at least they've started ( albeit thanks to funding from the nearby wind farm) funding which could also be available to clubs like ours btw.

Cmon The'FORD

IMO - Very poor season from Hurlford. Just shows you money isn't everything in football. No fight no team spirit players only play for the ££ which is not what Junior football is about.

Well, everybody's entitled to an opinion! BE!

IMO - Very poor season from Hurlford. Just shows you money isn't everything in football. No fight no team spirit players only play for the ££ which is not what Junior football is about.

You right I missed the spectacular cup laden season at rugby park....

Archived