All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive supported this club well got my mates to follow the ford also got their kids in the youth teams never mind had the baws to stand up to the roasters. not funny to make a joke out of me just because I enjoy myself at games, my work could have seen that

Look it was meant to show your passion which I get you have a lot of from reading your posts on here, one of the best things this season has been the number of new supporters and also the hand in hand progress of the youth set up which has seen some amazing results for its first year in existence. Granted i'll have a bit of tongue in cheek as the rest of us do but you said you wanted it removed so did so, if I was being an arse about it, it was shot in the public domain so there was no reason legally why i'd have to remove it other than I value every punter through the gates, even if they enjoy jigs andair pumps lol. Pie and Bovril is full of 'roasters' as you call them but that's just part of it, I'm as upset as anyone about the result today but part of living by the sword is dying by it also. Win some, lose some :) It's all part of the journey.

Do we get more hassle than other clubs? most likely.. but we're arguably unique and I remember that old saying, the only thing worse than people talking about you, is folk not talking about you. No such thing as bad press.... and if your work give you hassle I'll write them a letter saying I did some wizard cgi on it lol.

Look it was meant to show your passion which I get you have a lot of from reading your posts on here, one of the best things this season has been the number of new supporters and also the hand in hand progress of the youth set up which has seen some amazing results for its first year in existence. Granted i'll have a bit of tongue in cheek as the rest of us do but you said you wanted it removed so did so, if I was being an arse about it, it was shot in the public domain so there was no reason legally why i'd have to remove it other than I value every punter through the gates, even if they enjoy jigs andair pumps lol. Pie and Bovril is full of 'roasters' as you call them but that's just part of it, I'm as upset as anyone about the result today but part of living by the sword is dying by it also. Win some, lose some :) It's all part of the journey.

Do we get more hassle than other clubs? most likely.. but we're arguably unique and I remember that old saying, the only thing worse than people talking about you, is folk not talking about you. No such thing as bad press.... and if your work give you hassle I'll write them a letter saying I did some wizard cgi on it lol.

Ma old granny used to say you canny put an auld heid on young shooders

You are too sensible for this forum mate unfortunately your young fellow supporter isn't but hopefully he'll see sense and realise you can't win all the time stop abusing folk and get behind what can be a decent football team with decent supporters who will be welcome everywhere and who will encourage away fans to visit, life is short enjoy while you can.

whatever killie pie dont think I'll be back, think your king hurlford because you can make a video but your as funny as your hair cut

Why always with my hair? Disappointed to hear that but king hurlford? lol, honestly mate think you've taken this all a bit personally and too seriously, Will PM you my number and feel free to ring me about it.

Archived