All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ready to go to print with this week's programme (thanks to everyone who responded to requests for info) when I realise that the website I'm taking the Hurlford team from hasn't been updated since last season and the Standard's website most recent report on a Ford game is from 2013!!

Can anyone point me towards a current list of players and staff?

Thanks in advance.

Ready to go to print with this week's programme (thanks to everyone who responded to requests for info) when I realise that the website I'm taking the Hurlford team from hasn't been updated since last season and the Standard's website most recent report on a Ford game is from 2013!!

Can anyone point me towards a current list of players and staff?

Thanks in advance.

I've sent you an update on squad mate.

Is was no doubt hurlford ran the show today . Loved the supporters club but i dont think the auld current buns who where threre didnt want us there

You brought a good atmosphere along with your good football team, a big thumbs up for the Ford fans. Brightened up a garbage game from my perspective. Well skelped.

Just heard the young mcharrie boy is being loaned backed to Wigtown, crazy what will he learn there as he has won everything there is to win in that league

. Would much rather see him get a chance at hurlford he has pace to burn & a bit of flair. Also he can play in 4 different positions wide right or left, striker or in behind the striker in a no.10 position even centre mid if needed. Great result at weekend, didn't think we would win so easy!!!

Just heard the young mcharrie boy is being loaned backed to Wigtown, crazy what will he learn there as he has won everything there is to win in that league

. Would much rather see him get a chance at hurlford he has pace to burn & a bit of flair. Also he can play in 4 different positions wide right or left, striker or in behind the striker in a no.10 position even centre mid if needed. Great result at weekend, didn't think we would win so easy!!!

How long is he on loan for? Hopefully the only reason is to gain some much needed game time as from what I've seen Jamie can certainly do a job for the club and I'm sure has a lot more to offer. It's also possible that if he has been loaned back to Wigtown as opposed to another Ayrshire club is that he is from the area and he already knows the boys down there.

I wish him all the best if it's true that he has been loaned out and hope to see him back in a 'Ford jersey banging in the goals sooner rather than later!

C'mon The'FORD

Don't know for how long but think your right it's for match fitness & cause it's his local club & he doesn't drive yet to go anywhere else. Hopefully not for long & see him in a hurlford shirt soon again mate as he has a lot to offer as u say.

Archived