Are You a Fighter?

Ahh....I see what your saying.....that all fighting is bad ......mmmmmmm Are boxers not fighting ? Do guys that do MMA not fight ?? Some of they guys could be described as good.......

u wan sum

Only a few scuffles when I played football and rugby; other than that I've done well to avoid most fights bar one where I was punched in a nightclub; wouldn't really call it a fight though because I was knocked out by the single punch!

Can't be arsed fighting anyone as it's something I would associate with kids on the playground. I did have a tosser on the train have a go at me and threatened to kill me and all sorts last week though. I find with people like that if you make eye contact and laugh at them, they don't do f**k all though.

never went looking for it but when I was younger had a couple of square goes , mainly stuff when you were out and some dick was trying to impress the women, some guy did try and goad me into a fight a few weeks back in a local bar but older and wiser now so ignored it.

never went looking for it but when I was younger had a couple of square goes , mainly stuff when you were out and some dick was trying to impress the women, some guy did try and goad me into a fight a few weeks back in a local bar but older and wiser now so ignored it.

I thought you were a burd?

Vowed to always walk away after I thought I'd killed a guy when I hit his head off a stone window sill when I was younger,

Scared the shite out of me.

^^^ This.

A guy goaded me many years ago as he liked my then girlfriend. I kept ignoring him until he nutted me in the middle of the pub in front of everybody. One ultra swift leathering later and he left the scene in an ambulance then spent the following week in hospital.

I have never raised my hands since or ever will again as the pain that his family went through still haunts me over 30 years later.

If you have any kind of conscience then you will know that there are no winners in a fight.

Shat it.

I actively try my best to avoid fights and have done well most my life doing so. Did however almost end up in a fight with fellow Thistle fans last November at Killie away and instantly regretted it. Nobody really comes out well of a street fight. I like my face and it's already been fucked a bit when some ned punched my nose.

I do however do Thai boxing but you have all the comfort of rules and boxing gloves with that.