Winton rovers

steish

Mark Campbell to Talbot and not Winton. Caddis should have signed for use too.

Buffs, Winton, Whitletts and Lugar fighting for promotion with Darvel and Saltcoats causing upsets occasionally.

Winton Rovers are losing a big fan of their club. Steish is getting married on Saturday 5th July 2014.

He is retiring to a life of baby sitting. It will be strange to see him in a pair of long trousers on his

wedding day. Hopefully he will be wearing a kilt and displaying his Winton Rovers tattoo proudly on his calf

Winton Rovers are losing a big fan of their club. Steish is getting married on Saturday 5th July 2014.

He is retiring to a life of baby sitting. It will be strange to see him in a pair of long trousers on his

wedding day. Hopefully he will be wearing a kilt and displaying his Winton Rovers tattoo proudly on his calf

Winton also losing out with another super fan as our Mark is moving to Lanzarote......new job for him. Big shoes to fill there and I suppose we'll need another banner for the Wintonians.

What is your obsession with this guy Breen? 3rd different thread I've seen you spouting about him

Maybe he is the boy Breen

Haha is it a crime that im interested in him ? , How many people have mentioned barr more than once or the players goty the meadow ? , Im not interested in the premier moves as its all to do with money and egos so give it a rest

Winton also losing out with another super fan as our Mark is moving to Lanzarote......new job for him. Big shoes to fill there and I suppose we'll need another banner for the Wintonians.

that is a big pair of lungs to be filled, nae steish (will raise a glass to you from the grand prix mate) and nae me either as apparently been banned from wp

that is a big pair of lungs to be filled, nae steish (will raise a glass to you from the grand prix mate) and nae me either as apparently been banned from wp

How ye barred? Or is it netti that's barred ye? Lol.

Ardrossan Winton Rovers have completed the following signings.

Robbie Cochrane from Dalry Thistle

Ryan Caddis from Irvine Meadow X1

Greig Mitchell from Irvine Meadow X1

Colin Webb from Irvine Victoria

John Johnston from Cumnock Juniors

Calvin Smith unattached

Archived