Irvine Meadow

Shannon

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some really good signings and kept a hold of a 2-3 players I thought may leave especially McCann.

Confirmed so far: Shaun Fraser, Ross McPherson, Jamie Darroch and Daniel Tobin according to twitter.

Two other signings still tbc if not already. Very happy with summer signings and probably just another gk to be signed, expect maybe one further one in July / August if enough funds available & right player available.

Some really good signings and kept a hold of a 2-3 players I thought may leave especially McCann.

Confirmed so far: Shaun Fraser, Ross McPherson, Jamie Darroch and Daniel Tobin according to twitter.

Two other signings still tbc if not already. Very happy with summer signings and probably just another gk to be signed, expect maybe one further one in July / August if enough funds available & right player available.

Stu, You'll need to update the squad list at the start of the thread ;)

Stu, You'll need to update the squad list at the start of the thread ;)

Will do a new thread or someone else can when squad confirmed in next week or so ;)

Done hunners of updating of the website recently. Still to update squad in that too though www.irvinemeadowfc.co.uk & even updated Social Club website a bit too:

www.irvinemeadowsocialclub.co.uk

Let me know anything I have missed or would like to see added on.

Will do a new thread or someone else can when squad confirmed in next week or so ;)

Done hunners of updating of the website recently. Still to update squad in that too though www.irvinemeadowfc.co.uk & even updated Social Club website a bit too:

www.irvinemeadowsocialclub.co.uk

Let me know anything I have missed or would like to see added on.

Yer a good lad :thumsup2

Archived